Who gives the best deal in your experience ...?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Jules;472267 said:
Btw, u dun need the letter.....got that 10K straight away.

Happy shopping.:top:

Hi Jules,
The question is,
'Did you get another Rm10k discount IF you produce the discount letter on top of 'standard 8% + Rm10k' discount given?'

I'll see my SA today to inquiry about it coz i'll get my car on next week.

Guys,

Is anyone out there would help me with the discount letter? Please do PM me if you have any...

Thanks.

Guys,

Is anyone out there would help me with the discount letter? Please do PM me if you have any...

Thanks.

325i Sports Monaco Blue/Dakota Black 4000km demo prereg RM 256k
325i Sports Space Grey or Alpine White/Dakota Black near-0 km prereg 8% + RM10k off = RM 275k

Monaco Blue is not my first preference, I like Alpine White better.

Do you think 256k is good value for the demo car?

Also any ideas if I still can get a prereg 0km ones for 270k?

thanks!

djgarcon;479472 said:
325i Sports Monaco Blue/Dakota Black 4000km demo prereg RM 256k
325i Sports Space Grey or Alpine White/Dakota Black near-0 km prereg 8% + RM10k off = RM 275k

Monaco Blue is not my first preference, I like Alpine White better.

Do you think 256k is good value for the demo car?

Also any ideas if I still can get a prereg 0km ones for 270k?

thanks!

The demo unit for 325 sports is really a good bargain. And you are saving almost 20k for that extra 4000km on it. If I were you I would go for tht..then again do check the registration date...

275K for 0 mileage pre-reg is quite standard price for all other dealer as well..its all depends on the color that you like and where is available.

wah, now 8% off, i bought mine with only 6% off, and tat was last moon

A friend of mine bought a new pre-reg LCI E90 323i (Space grey) for RM243k from AB Sg. Besi. Took delivery of the car a couple of weeks ago. Amazing prices.

9w2zek;472314 said:
Hi Jules,
The question is,
'Did you get another Rm10k discount IF you produce the discount letter on top of 'standard 8% + Rm10k' discount given?'

I'll see my SA today to inquiry about it coz i'll get my car on next week.

Sorry for late reply....

10K discount and then anothe 10K off with the letter? think that's wishful thinking so the answer is NO.

I wonder whether they've reduced the cost and therefore can give deeper discounts. There seem to be a lot of quality issues in the LCI.

Key question which helps in negotiation: Do they still have a lot of 09 cars? Hundreds? They will use the same ol' trick, pre-reg them.. with limited choices of in/out color combinations..

Schwepps;479653 said:
I wonder whether they've reduced the cost and therefore can give deeper discounts. There seem to be a lot of quality issues in the LCI.

Cut production cost definitely yes. Its a known thing BMW Group was doing since 08 onwards. However, Ii would hope they didn't skimp on the durability and quality of parts and components.

One thing for sure, the E90 LCI no more fridge lio.. :D :D Ooo.. and another notable cost cutting component, the door catch bracket is no longer chromed on all 4 pillars.. love those chrome brackets on mine. :love:

surprisingly there's no longer any pre-reg 325 sports, only demo car's for a higher price.
so if someone offer's u a 325@275k, jus grab it as i dun think tt u can get a better price arnd town.
not too sure abt e 320 and e 323 but it seems e sales of 323 has picked up considerable over e last couple of wk's.
i think even if e car is registered nxt yr, ie YOM09/reg10 e prices would not be much lower.
might as well take the plunge now and enjoy e car if u decide so.

Grab it while still can bro....I make a mistake few months back when an pre-reg was sold at 243k and I waited for it to go down some more, which it never happened.

And now I bought a demo unit at 242k and which has 3000km in it. Well, I am happy with it as AB Kuching send the car from Kuching to Miri which cost almost 2k. They make an oil change for me and change a new set of wiper too...overall...a satisfied new BMW owner.

e60FANster;479676 said:
surprisingly there's no longer any pre-reg 325 sports, only demo car's for a higher price.
so if someone offer's u a 325@275k, jus grab it as i dun think tt u can get a better price arnd town.
not too sure abt e 320 and e 323 but it seems e sales of 323 has picked up considerable over e last couple of wk's.
i think even if e car is registered nxt yr, ie YOM09/reg10 e prices would not be much lower.

Yup, you are right. The price wont drop much further even if registered in 2010.

And I was told the promotion will last till 31dec 09. No one knows whats in store for next year yet.

Cheers

Several SA claim that this current promotion is the best and is better than the coming CNY promotion......

e60FANster;479676 said:

I search all over KL for 323 pre reg this few days but fully sold out. found one in TS Ipoh, rush up immediately today to confirm last unit. In case any forumers interested , still 1 nos pre reg 325 available. I bought from Mr Chong of TS at RM245K, is it good price? original quoted selling price is RM249K

Hi. I just took delivery of a black 2009 325 i Sport yesterday from Quill Auto at Section 14. I'm probably amongst the last ones who took delivery before the year ended. It's a pre-registered with about 54 km on the mileage. I believe the price was circa RM276 (excluding road tax, registration, insurance etc) and the interest rate was 2.85%. I've got the free tinting too. I don't know if the deal is awesome, but the ride certainly is.

And Quill is not bad, aside from some hiccups on the delivery dates which they made up by lending me the 320d as interim car and ultimately the good SA (Max) handling the hand-over sort of made up for the flaws by being nice, professional and very accommodating.

The deal is important, but secondary. What's most important is to have a "trouble free" unit with no defects (even though it is covered by warranty - you won't appreciate the hassle) and you go to sleep happy...hahaha.

Yahoo...got my spanking new ride for 2010 and that is what matters most!! Happy New Year to all...

Top Bottom