Sharing my horrified experience with dealer

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
that is up to BMW Malaysia to interpret.. btw, they already have a list of 'approved corporate clients' for this discount.

i think its like consistant 20 car per anum.

but i hear before 4 friend go buy f10 together all get 4% off on the spot.

not so many lah.. my company bought 3 E60's in 2005, 2 F10's last year and one this year.

yea..i also got 6% discount..initially was 4% but after they got about 8 purchase of bimmer from where i work it increase to 6%..some ppl say only AB give the discount tho..

congrats! no, not only AB because discount comes from BMW Malaysia. all dealers can accept the discount application, but perhaps AB is the most experienced to deal with such requests. i won't be surprised if some sales people at other dealers don't even know about this 6% discount.

oo..anyway its my 1st bimmer and maybe i didnt really expect much of vip treatment but i can say i was quite happy with the experience from AB glenmarie..SA was friendly from day one till i get the car..but i can say he can improve his knowledge a bit cz some points i asked he said dont hav in 328i but actually u need to activate from the i drive,like DRL if u select auto lights and the side mirror reverse assist which will turn on if the side mirror selector is put on the driver side..but my complaint goes to japan tun razak AB as when me n my wife went there to window shop the car the sales lady kinda arrogant and didnt entertain me much..mayb she think i was just college girl tried to impress the girlfriend..nvm,her lost then..

winterinhell;769945 said:
oo..anyway its my 1st bimmer and maybe i didnt really expect much of vip treatment but i can say i was quite happy with the experience from AB glenmarie..SA was friendly from day one till i get the car..but i can say he can improve his knowledge a bit cz some points i asked he said dont hav in 328i but actually u need to activate from the i drive,like DRL if u select auto lights and the side mirror reverse assist which will turn on if the side mirror selector is put on the driver side..but my complaint goes to japan tun razak AB as when me n my wife went there to window shop the car the sales lady kinda arrogant and didnt entertain me much..mayb she think i was just college girl tried to impress the girlfriend..nvm,her lost then..

Things are starting to get interesting :)

Anyways glad it worked out for you in the end. Would you be joining the F30 TT Tomorrow evening?

-HypoG

I am also experiencing bad after sales service at Auto Bavaria, Sg. Besi. Long story short, my F30 has the now infamous noise on the front (suspension + steering rack). Called up Auto Bavaria after-sales (where I bought my car) and was told many times that they are still awaiting for the parts to arrive. It has been a month waiting now. Still no firm date when the parts will arrive. After all, the joke is they claim that they are doing their best to have the parts delivered the soonest. Today called again looking for the after-sales personnel. Her colleague told me that she'll call back but am already frustrated waiting. Promised to give me an exact date by this week as to when the parts will arrive. Does their week ends on a Sunday? I don't know. I'm so pissed off with Auto Bavaria now.

TheTinkerer;770549 said:
I am also experiencing bad after sales service at Auto Bavaria, Sg. Besi. Long story short, my F30 has the now infamous noise on the front (suspension + steering rack). Called up Auto Bavaria after-sales (where I bought my car) and was told many times that they are still awaiting for the parts to arrive. It has been a month waiting now. Still no firm date when the parts will arrive. After all, the joke is they claim that they are doing their best to have the parts delivered the soonest. Today called again looking for the after-sales personnel. Her colleague told me that she'll call back but am already frustrated waiting. Promised to give me an exact date by this week as to when the parts will arrive. Does their week ends on a Sunday? I don't know. I'm so pissed off with Auto Bavaria now.

Does it not really make you wonder why they put out a car like that? I spoke with one of the SC guys about the F10 with its suspension problem. That person informed me that when BMW Germany was notified of the many cars with the suspension problem, BMW Germany blamed it on Malaysian roads. It was later on when the same problem surfaced in other countries that BMW Germany looked into it. Seemingly, it was a bad batch of suspension parts. Customer comes first? No la ... blame first or just buat tak tahu first.

I got to see BMW again soon ... my rear diff was whining last time. They replaced the diff and now, about say 5,000 kms later, the whining is starting. Soft now but I guess like last time, it will start to get loud. Wonder if I have to go back to AB Glenmarie and throw a fit there to get it fixed? Hmmmmm ... Oh JOY!

Top Bottom