Who gives the best deal in your experience ...?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
astroboy;462549 said:
its more than just price and year if you talking about pre-reg car. Both the in/out color option and registration plate number is as important to us. When u bought ours, there's only one black/black left with an "acceptable" plate number. If we miss this, there's few other risks:

1. Pre-reg car in the beginning of the year are all previous years' car. Pre-reg cars for current year will only start to be available during or after the 2nd quarter, then u end up in the same dilemma, again.
2. Color options will become more and more limited.
3. Lesser choice on number plate pick (which of course, u can spend rm2k to change plate again, troublesome).
4. Interest rate can swing adversely.

We decided to cut the crap and enjoy the ride immediately! :love:

Opportunities are only available for those who know when to grab! :wink:

as long as we are happy with the deal. No need to compare. Lebih kurang okay olredi.otherwise opportunity like colour & etc also gone

Schwepps;462802 said:
But doesn't 'pre-reg' mean that it's already registered by the dealer before it gets on the list for SAs to sell? I think it would be difficult to arrange a number swop with a pre-reg unless you have enough jalan with the dealer to book and buy a pre-reg even before they register it.

Not sure about swap but change to a new number from the existing number on the pre-registered car can be done

kl_mafia;462730 said:
question: can we interchange the registration number on a pre-reg unit with a new number or old number on our existing ride?

1) You can get a new number of your choice on a pre-reg car in some cases as DY mentioned.
2) You cannot use an already registered number from your old car to a pre-reg car. You can only do this if its a new car (never registered before)

After nearly a month of going to showrooms, speaking to sales advisors, trying to get the best deal and etc, finally bought and took possession of my BMW 325 sports last Saturday. I bought the car from Ingress Auto - Sales Advisor was Samantha Sam. The best deal and best Sales Advisor i meet in my quest. To all you guys that provided their point of views and those that gave indication on what deals were going around in the market (really valuable info), a big big thank you!!!

Gents,

320d demo white alpine,1500 km mileage. un-register, original price rm255800 ,after discount rm232000,9.3% discount...... is it good deal?

Lee Motor Kedah having sales today n 2moro.. 10% discount on pre-reg cars

zek;471607 said:
i got 8% + 10k discount unregister+0 mileage, its good deal?

I heard the delaers give up to RM15k discount but sure which model. Maybe 5 series

Yups. There are good deals around. Cars are imported as company car by the dealers and you can buy them for approx RM40K less. The only downside here is that there many not be many units as all cars cannot be company cars where there are considerable discounts given by BMW Malaysia, so its first come first served. Also, your name will be the second owner. Normally, this promotions are available at the end of the year for the dealers to hit their targets and quota.

kl_mafia;471701 said:
zek,
its a good deal. was it from Quaill?

Nope, from AB.
But I'll confirm later after i see my car this week with my own eyes coz sometimes, they just desprately need sales.

i got a good deal from quaill and ingress.
can recommend u. by the way, let me know if u need the discount letter from BMW malaysia. this allows u to get rm10k discount. txt me at 0192160170

did they can give another 10k discount if i produce this 'discount letter' ?

Tq

the discount letter is valid for new and pre reg. demo - not sure. i think should valid as well.
zek, i am not sure. pls check with the SA.

gaszer;464196 said:
After nearly a month of going to showrooms, speaking to sales advisors, trying to get the best deal and etc, finally bought and took possession of my BMW 325 sports last Saturday. I bought the car from Ingress Auto - Sales Advisor was Samantha Sam. The best deal and best Sales Advisor i meet in my quest. To all you guys that provided their point of views and those that gave indication on what deals were going around in the market (really valuable info), a big big thank you!!!

I know Sam for now around 7 years......she sold me my wife's car then. ( a non BMW ). Met up recently and got to say - her service is as good as ever if not better. Long time player in car sales so she is no young ciku.

Bought a 323i in 2 hours after meeting her.....now waiting for car delivery.

Btw, u dun need the letter.....got that 10K straight away.

Happy shopping.:top:

Top Bottom