Who gives the best deal in your experience ...?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Natasyiken;481814 said:
Hi. I just took delivery of a black 2009 325 i Sport yesterday from Quill Auto at Section 14. I'm probably amongst the last ones who took delivery before the year ended. It's a pre-registered with about 54 km on the mileage. I believe the price was circa RM276 (excluding road tax, registration, insurance etc) and the interest rate was 2.85%. I've got the free tinting too. I don't know if the deal is awesome, but the ride certainly is.

And Quill is not bad, aside from some hiccups on the delivery dates which they made up by lending me the 320d as interim car and ultimately the good SA (Max) handling the hand-over sort of made up for the flaws by being nice, professional and very accommodating.

The deal is important, but secondary. What's most important is to have a "trouble free" unit with no defects (even though it is covered by warranty - you won't appreciate the hassle) and you go to sleep happy...hahaha.

Yahoo...got my spanking new ride for 2010 and that is what matters most!! Happy New Year to all...

Its not a bad deal..got mine on Oct for 273k with free tinting but milleage nearly 2k...end of the day enjoying the ride is the matter...:top:

would like to check with all bros here..
pre-reg Aug 09 320i sport sell for RM213k is it a good deal?
milleage=5k

yfchee330;482080 said:
would like to check with all bros here..
pre-reg Aug 09 320i sport sell for RM213k is it a good deal?
milleage=5k

I did find 320i pre-reg zero milage at RM206K, probably RM213K would be the price for 320i sport ( with additional 7K for M sports kit ) .

Top Bottom