Official Complaint on Auto Bavaria Glenmarie Incompetency - Warning! Long Post

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
My 325 came back last week. They aligned my bonnet and boot lids. TQ TQ to the techies at AB, Glenmarie. The sprayed back the scratch, not a good match but its ok since only noticeable from like 4" away. That is a small matter so no quarrel la. Encik Zul also told me they sprayed my back bumper as there were some scratches that I did not notice. ZUL IS THE MAN!!!! TQ!!!!

The scratch on dash trim they are trying to sort it out, so that is cool. However ... the door creaks started again after 3-4 days. A lot less but still creaks when even driving slowly over small speed bumps. will try to check my tyre pressure to see if it helps.

The howling from windscreen is now located at the right side A pillar, it moved. Its not as bad but still there. I got a whining sound from my back, sounds like gearbox as it seems to be RPM related. Encik Zul told me to send the car back when I am free. He is so nice to say will try to arrange for a courtesy car before I drop it in. He is MUCH better than my SA who did not even call to ask how are things.

So ... there you go for the JOY OF DRIVING. :) For me the trip has been Ultimate Disaster Machine. I hear that other E90s also have problems. Its abundant. Guess its a wait and see game.

Brought in my car today and met up with Zul and Lee Chee Koon (Head of Aftersales). They went for a test drive with me and noted down all the complaints I have. I totally have no complaints with regards to the service level today.

After the test drive they reassure me that all the parts have arrived and they will proceed to change it and look at all the other nuances that I have complaint about. Before they handover my car to me, Zul or Lee will go for a test drive with me again to verify everything. Lee also notify me that he will be away for the school holiday week and informed that Zul will be following up my case.

Zul then prepared for me a courtesy car, an E90 320i with 2,000km on the odometer. I have no complaints on this as well just a little less power haha.

Let's hope when i collect my car this time everything is done.

Jonz ... after you my car will go on la. Please do not mess up the courtesy car ok. LOL!

Jonz;720591 said:
Dear All,

2.) Change ATF and all the necessary Adaptive Memory Reset (car jerks while coming to a full stop while braking)

I sure hope they fix that jerk in your car. My car has it. And since out of warranty I took it to outside mechanic. They say its a mechanical fault, ATF fluid change can't fix it already. He say must remove gearbox to fix it.

Anyway, gonna sell the car already so not bothered to fix it. Maybe a F30 in the future....

Let us know what happens!

Bro, no need to take out gearbox. Flash the gearbox ecu, then from standstill, step your pedal as hard as possible without letting go, preferably till 4th gear. Do it at night at a deserted road though.

Boy, and I thought our PML (owned by your Sime Darby) over here was bad! After reading this, I think PML is just a bad dream, but the way Auto Bavaria treated some of the bros here - that's a right royal nightmare!

takwee;724153 said:
Bro, no need to take out gearbox. Flash the gearbox ecu, then from standstill, step your pedal as hard as possible without letting go, preferably till 4th gear. Do it at night at a deserted road though.

Oh... will have to try. Where to flash gearbox ecu?

Oh... so sorry to hear this...

in fact i just came back from AB Glenmarie.. was told by the SA that my car warranty is expired as it covers only for 2 years.. all along i thought the warranty is for 3 years. He said the 3 years is for servicing only. So I am the one to be blame as I didn't read the warranty agreement when i bought my car.. and got cheated by the sales advisor.. nvm. proceed with the service, took them 6+ hours to change break pad + break fluid + top-up coolent.

Collected my car and left the workshop, on the way home, realised that most of my coins in the coin compartment has gone.. about rm10 coins there... WTF.... coins also wanna take... KNS....

tIANcI;743930 said:
Toiletroll ... Sure boh? Hmmmm ...

Sure boh in the sense of
1. warranty expires in 2 years
2. coins taken
3. 6+ hours to change a few items.. (actually i forgot to include this.. they also wash my car
4. my nickname is toiletroll :p

toiletroll;743934 said:
Sure boh in the sense of
2. coins taken
3. 6+ hours to change a few items.. (actually i forgot to include this.. they also wash my car

I am sorry to use a CAPITAL 't'!!! Hahahahaha ... I meant the coins la.

toiletroll;743934 said:
Sure boh in the sense of
2. coins taken

I'd vote this post for POST OF THE YEAR award!!! :)

Hehehehe....

tIANcI;743935 said:
I am sorry to use a CAPITAL 't'!!! Hahahahaha ... I meant the coins la.

i just recently top-up my coin compartment (2 days ago)...as i like to keep lots of coins in my car ... luckily i have my sunglasses with me... :p

not about the money... but never expect this from AB...

i will never go back to AB Glenmarie.. need to start to look for a new service center.. haha

Eh eh eh ... Do not make the the leader ok! Nanti I need help there they sabo me!!! Seriously, let me say that AB Glenmarie will not change its ways la ... Not for the moment, not whilst some top people are still there.

Anyways, a little up date here. As my final drive is humming, I went to see AB Glenmarie about it. So the top guy the comes out to test my car. Saw my consumption is low, average speed is low so that person decides to show me how to drive a 325. Took my car out and wallop la. Rev hard, corner hard and telling me constantly that is how the car should be driven. Of course I just keep quiet la.

Then come back to the SC and met up with their bengkel manager and CRM person. This hero says the cars humming is okay, it's nothing since his own car has it. So I asked, what is the percentage of 325s with the hum. All cannot answer.

Now I go visit the techies at Ingress, Penchala and AB Tun Razak, their techies says the hum is not good. Later go back to AB Glenmarie to let the techie drive and they said its bad.

So you see why AB Glenmarie has problems? The top guy is an idiot. If he passed me his own car or their M3 I will show them how lousy/pussy a driver I am. Even if I want to drive my 325 like a granny, so what?

Anyways, I am no longer going to AB Glenmarie for even a service, it's Ingress, Penchala all the way. Warranty claims, AB ... anything else, I go elsewhere la. AB is BS. :0)

toiletroll ... Go check out my Mystery Free Gift from AB Glenmarie ... Search for the words Mystery Free Gift and tell me what you think.

Top Bottom