Elections 2008: What's your wishlist?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
jarance;306629 said:
Albundy,

I think with your vision, you will make a good leader.

Please consider the post for president..

You have my support and vote.

mine too! :top:

jarance;306629 said:
Albundy,

I think with your vision, you will make a good leader.

Please consider the post for president..

You have my support and vote.

Hmmm...I wish I could say the same about voting!

But nevertheless, you will still have my support!

ALBundy;306623 said:
Well said bro.

Its not difficult to have 1000 members. But I would rather have say 300 committed and passionate members that share common goals and interest instead. As an exclusive club we should go for quality rather than quantity.

Cheers!:top:

Bro, what are the criteria of the committed and passionate members? If you could share your definition and it is widely accepted by other members, perhaps this 2008 the new committee could focus on recruiting such members only and within a year, this club will be much stronger with those kind of members. Than we can focus on the rest. Currently we are simply trying to recruit just almost everybody who owns a bmw without focusing on what they can contribute to the club other than that rm150/year.

syahruln;306712 said:
Bro, what are the criteria of the committed and passionate members? If you could share your definition and it is widely accepted by other members, perhaps this 2008 the new committee could focus on recruiting such members only and within a year, this club will be much stronger with those kind of members. Than we can focus on the rest. Currently we are simply trying to recruit just almost everybody who owns a bmw without focusing on what they can contribute to the club other than that rm150/year.

Bro, simply put we want members that are passionate about their BMWs, the brand itself, contribute to the club actively and constructively by giving ideas and support during events organised by the club.

Honestly, at present we have a pretty committed bunch of members that are willing to part with RM 300 despite the little offerings from the club in return. These are the core members of the club which I hope the new committee will work hard to retain.

As I said once we get the proper system in place and hopefully with plenty of attractive offerings, many forumers will sign up. It will be then up to the Managing Committee to decide what kind of members/forumers they would want in this club.

Cheers!:top:

ALBundy;306724 said:
....at present we have a pretty committed bunch of members that are willing to part with RM 300 despite the little offerings from the club in return. .

Not so little la...considering it was only launched last year...everything has to start somewhere...and like everything else, without investing in something, dun expect miracles... here, with our investments so far, looks like we can and will be wayyyyyyyyyyyy better....

Top Bottom