How is your f10's internet experience?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
xero200;631393 said:
Anyone purchased the DVD in motion software that allows you to watch DVDs when the car's in motion?

Xero, where can i get it? I have been thinking of it.

onghb;632128 said:
100 euro... Share share buy it hahah

Can not share cos you need to submit your VIN to them so that only the car registered with them can install the software. Bulk buy can get better price.

Hillgosh;632146 said:
Can not share cos you need to submit your VIN to them so that only the car registered with them can install the software. Bulk buy can get better price.

Ohh wasted then... I'm in for the bulk buy

I have decided to get dvd in motion. Anyone doing a group buy, I am definitely interested.
Willing to commit right away, if there are 3, we get it for much lower.
Anyone else committed to this before the end of today?

Ok, once we get 3 in our list, we buy ok? Need to pm me your contact number and car VIN . Pls refer to http://www.dvdinmotion.com/order . I will use USD price, then convert. Payment details to discuss via pm? We should be able to get our download link tomorrow! Can't wait to try!

paultantk;638000 said:
Last question... will AB/Ingress/Quill void our warranty if they detect this?

Apparently does NOT void the warranty. http://www.dvdinmotion.com/faq . Apparently u can restore original / remove dvdinmotion at any time by reinserting the cd. (sorry typo earlier, meant to say doesn't, edited)

xero200;637899 said:
I'm good, count me in for sure!

Tried to pm u, no reply. Need your VIN number, which for our purposes should be the chasis number. Call / sms me pls - need payment or concrete commitment, so that can proceed to charge card. Please let me know, otherwise may get too excited and go ahead to buy myself or with the people who are interested by then? Thanks.

OK, I found another way to get a discounted price without bulk buy. Some of the bimmerfest members have already negotiated a discount. Some details are here: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=535135&page=2 Either register (not promoting another site) or say that you are a member. I have registered myself as a member. It's hard to get everyone together, so this is good solution to do on an individual basis. I have emailed 'Lucie@dvdinmotion.com' both yesterday (trying to negotiate bulk discount for us) and a moment ago (informing her that I am also a member of bimmerfest). No reply as yet. So, will try that tonight and update.

OK, got some reply from Lucie of dvdinmotion:

from our experience it does not avoid warranty at all. Dealers don't notice this as it is not something installed in the car, it just changes the "lock" for video function. For a very cautious customer we recommend to return the car to original state (by running the CD again). When you then return from service, you can run the CD once more to have it unlocked again. It is a very quick process under 1 minute so it does not bother anyone usually.

This process works like an toggle and can be repeated unlimited times. On our test car it was repeated more than five hundred times (for sure) on different BMW software versions, still everything works perfectly.

We have confirmed function on full range of F10 models from around the world, including the newest post-March made models. The only condition here is to have option 609 Navigation System Professional (as Business can't play DVD's).

But I don't want to promote another forum, though I do have their ordering page (pm me if u wish to order at the bimmerfest forum rather than here, and if you ask for it, I will provide a page where you can purchase for US$150). If there are more than 10 people interested / commited here, please indicate now! I am negotiating with Lucie for a price lower than bimmerfest! I have been told US$140, if there are 10 or more. Just indicate your names, I will post them up, and they will set up a special page for us right here! How wonderful is that?

Just get enough F10s first for now, then we can open to other models later? I do have a firm to run, and don't have the time to do too much unfortunately as much as I would like to.

Top Bottom