How is your f10's internet experience?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
anyone got any news regarding the free internet/web browser in motion update? :)

Also, you guys who have the iPhone can try getting the BMW Connected software from iTunes.

But first, you must have a UK iTunes account. This is how you create one without having a credit card: http://techjunkie.co.za/2009/10/15/create-a-uk-itunes-account-without-a-credit-card/
Then, just download.

On my F10, the Status doesn't work, but the Web Radio does! But connection cannot be made - is there a way around?? Download and share some views.....

Does 520d have internet access option ? I have been trying to get my android phone to tether but unsuccessful. Does anyone know if it requires Bluetooth PAN or DUN profile ? I even have the internet icon show on my phone on the bmw console and updated my services which says i have battery guard, internet & telexxxx . But when i try to access the internet, it says something like "internet access not avalible in this country"

Another question, those who successfully connected to the internet, what phone are you using ? All iphone ?

Rubik;680606 said:
Another question, those who successfully connected to the internet, what phone are you using ? All iphone ?

i was using nokia n8...

Guys could i get somefeed back on dvdinmotion for those that have used it for a while now. Bit fearfull on installing, incase warranty is viod when I send for service. Anyone installated and then sent for service.......thanks for feedback.

fastnfurious;699570 said:
Guys could i get somefeed back on dvdinmotion for those that have used it for a while now. Bit fearfull on installing, incase warranty is viod when I send for service. Anyone installated and then sent for service.......thanks for feedback.

Maybe you could email them on how to disable the feature. It's not that difficult to enable it again with the CD you have...

VideoInMotion is easily reversible. Activation by downloading software n burn into CD. After that, put CD in DVD player to activate. If u want to deactivate, just put CD into palyer again. As for internet in motion, gotta wait for free update from DVDinMotion vendor.

Top Bottom