How is your f10's internet experience?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Next you'll be telling us you're streaming radio and can play anything from anywhere in the world. I hope you know that I hate you now...

Happy for you bro. :1:

Thanks again.its works.now i am listening to internet radio in the car while sending this.everyday i learn something new.how not to love your F10

Just came back from a drive around usj enjoying my ipad's classical masters' collections via F10 speakers.The car sound system really do justice to Mozart...

Nice ConnectedDrive video

[video=youtube;iaNALBJ39LA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaNALBJ39LA&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Oh, i would like to thank everybody in this thread. Thank you so much. Finally, i got the internet access in my F10 with iphone 3 Gs by following you guy's instruction. I failed many times on the setting due to the internet tethering on my iphone 3Gs was OFF.
To turn it ON: go to SETTING(in phone)>GENERAL>NETWORK>INTERNET TETHERING(turn it ON)>(in car)bmw service>update>follow the instruction on the screen(OK). The nxt thing is GOOGLE!

Hillgosh;630482 said:
Oh, i would like to thank everybody in this thread. Thank you so much. Finally, i got the internet access in my F10 with iphone 3 Gs by following you guy's instruction. I failed many times on the setting due to the internet tethering on my iphone 3Gs was OFF.
To turn it ON: go to SETTING(in phone)>GENERAL>NETWORK>INTERNET TETHERING(turn it ON)>(in car)bmw service>update>follow the instruction on the screen(OK). The nxt thing is GOOGLE!

Congratulations! I can share your joy - was wondering for the longest time when I would see Google on my screen, now I just have it switched on for fun and giggles. I am tweaking my homescreen now. Anyone knows how to set your homescreen on the F10? Also, msn seems to be in some foreign language (maybe German), just cannot change language. Anyone having these problems?

Also, anyone experiencing time lag for bluetooth audio? As a result, cannot play moview on the iPAD, coz cannot synchronize sound and pic.

paultantk;629643 said:
Nice ConnectedDrive video

[video=youtube;iaNALBJ39LA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaNALBJ39LA&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Nice video, is this a subscription service, Paul?

I love to watch movie thriller of IMDB movies coming attraction with my ipad .The blue tooth working fine because i don't see any noticeable lagging of sound and pic.have'nt try full length movie....

Don't you just love it when technology just comes together and works well to provide value to your lives? :D Rather than just being a gimmick!

paultantk;630948 said:
Don't you just love it when technology just comes together and works well to provide value to your lives? :D Rather than just being a gimmick!

That is exactly why we must keep track of the latest by every ways possible i.e this forum..

paultantk;630948 said:

Yes, I do love it with the new features especially the bluetooth audio, it is just super great feature! At the moment, the BMW apps inthe video that you posted are to me quite important for us to bring the current internet function our from a gimmick level to something more meaningful and with value. Besides the great Google screen to show, I see very little practical use for this internet function, given that keying in anything is a real royal pain, and there is no saving a homepage (is this correct?). A friend laughed recently when I showed the Google screen, and what I couldn't do in the short time the car was stationary at the traffic lights (so excited that I was trying to show off Google in F10 lah). At its very best, the change in lights gives us just enough time to get connection from scratch, and load the Google screen. Is there anything practical that we have found use for with the internet function? I am still searching, and hope to find an answer to share soon.

ashman55;630959 said:
That is exactly why we must keep track of the latest by every ways possible i.e this forum..

Yes, definitely. Thanks to all esp paultantk who made Google possible!

You can bookmarked the pages you wan't to save. it's at one of those icons on the left side macdague. I did it yesterday

Actually,i do a lot of waiting for my wife .the internet functions help me a lot killing time.so i think the net function is meant for people like me.i don't think It is design for between traffic light stop..I think if u have hours to kill then u will find the f10's net useful...

On the subject of usefuiness or gimmick,i found that the short cut buttons are extremely useful.i use it for point of interests,guidence,and interactive map also for music selection..so u don't have to use the bezel so much..

Anyone purchased the DVD in motion software that allows you to watch DVDs when the car's in motion?

Top Bottom