How is your f10's internet experience?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I have the full features of the voice command functions and find it somewhat difficult to use. Only the first and second level of command is commonly understood by the system.

macdaque;638433 said:
OK all, don't need to PM me anymore. I have been negotiating with dvdinmotion (Lucie in particular), and have it all set up. The price has been negotiated at US$140, that's lower than bulk price, and lower than the bimmerfest that I previously mentioned! This is a special offer for bmwclubmalaysia.com forumers only.

You can use the link below:

URL: http://dvdinmotion.com/order-bmwclubmalaysia

Glad to also report that I was the first to order and first to pay, download and install the software.
The entire process:
30 secs to download .iso file
1 min to write to DVD (works with ordinary good quality CD too, but I had only blank DVDs)
Start car, ejected my existing CD, inserted dvdinmotionDVD, ejected in about 5 secs
Reinserted dvdinmotionDVD, screen went blank after 5 secs, dvdinmotionDVD ejected, BMW logo came on
DONE!

All in all less than 5 mins!

Then reinserted movie DVD (used David Foster's You're the Inspiration, highly recommended coz fantastic music and performance, only distraction is Katharine McPhee's performance, she looks great in white satin! You guys better keep those eyes on the road!) Works GREAT! Got the sequel to David Foster's DVD, can't wait to surprise my wife!

After you guys try, share your experience please. Hope this works for you all.

If you have any problems, do email Lucie at info dvdinmotion.com [info@dvdinmotion.com], or 'Lucie@dvdinmotion.com'
It's Europe time she is in I think, coz she started replying to me at 2pm, and that is when she can set it all up for you. The software is custom written, so she has to be there to set it up, took her about 15 mins with mine.

Tks boss, for this useful tool. Just ran it through the system, beautiful work...

Confirm that bluetooth track info now works on iOS5

photo2-2.jpg

photo1-1.jpg

Hope the IOS 5 will let my car to read the playlist of my ipad's classical music collection..

Managed to install the 2011 MY/SG/TH maps onto the car! I'm not sure if it's the most recent, but the service agent at GlenMarie told me it's the latest CD. Any of you need me to check what's amiss?

xero200;650547 said:
Managed to install the 2011 MY/SG/TH maps onto the car! I'm not sure if it's the most recent, but the service agent at GlenMarie told me it's the latest CD. Any of you need me to check what's amiss?
Yes, xero200, if you happen to drive through Ara Damansara, see if the roads are there - they have been there for the last 6 years, and mine still shows that I am driving off road on the road in front of the police station. Strange.

Ok will check it out if I happen to drive through Ara Damansara. One cool feature of the Maps I found the other day while in Singapore was the traffic information, which displayed all the traffic prone areas with detailed information. Sadly, this feature is not active in Malaysia.

guys, any android user??? i am using galaxy s2, i able to paired the phone, bluetooth audio is ok, but i think it is android os setting that doesn't not allow me to share the internet through bluetooth... it does allow me to share through USB/wifi, anyone has tried USB tethering before??? just got my ride one day, so still in learning progress...

willie;665398 said:
guys, any android user??? i am using galaxy s2, i able to paired the phone, bluetooth audio is ok, but i think it is android os setting that doesn't not allow me to share the internet through bluetooth... it does allow me to share through USB/wifi, anyone has tried USB tethering before??? just got my ride one day, so still in learning progress...

Look for PdaNet application for Android

still not able to get it working... manjohari, pls help, so i have removed the old paired setting, started pairing, the idrive able to pair with my galaxy s2, but doesn't not show the internet connectivity shared by the phone even with the pdanet running on my phone...

willie;665488 said:
still not able to get it working... manjohari, pls help, so i have removed the old paired setting, started pairing, the idrive able to pair with my galaxy s2, but doesn't not show the internet connectivity shared by the phone even with the pdanet running on my phone...

I dont have a chance to try with connectdrive since my car will only arrive this november.
I do believe it should be the same for bluetooth protocol.
Check out this intstruction http://www.junefabrics.com/android/bluetooth.php

dvdinmotion

paid and set up all within 10 mins.. sweet :eek:

usd140 offer for bmwclubmalaysia expires 31st august guys!

manjohari;665552 said:
I dont have a chance to try with connectdrive since my car will only arrive this november.
I do believe it should be the same for bluetooth protocol.
Check out this intstruction http://www.junefabrics.com/android/bluetooth.php

i don't think it is possible for android... but not a big fuss la, my wife even ask me, who is going to use the internet if she doesn't even bother about it... hahahahaha...

Top Bottom