How is your f10's internet experience?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
ok, i tried before pirated DVD and it worked well so no issue but futile as it will turn off when driving for safety reason. Anyway, driver not suppose to watch movie right? For my family, they will watch the DVD player I installed at the back so no issue.

Hey Guys, another happy customer !!!! :top: The Internet option is not yet available,per Lucie, we will get our free update as soon as they are available.

BMWLCH;639713 said:
Hey Guys, another happy customer !!!! :top: The Internet option is not yet available,per Lucie, we will get our free update as soon as they are available.

I know Lucie is working on the internet option but free update thats good news..

Ordered the DVD In Motion yesterday and got it working...simply wonderful! Now I can play DVD concerts...

OK you guys better keep those eyes on the road, huh? It's quite a distraction, don't you guys think so? Just watched Avatar, don't think can watch movies while driving. I am also waiting for the update, don't see much use for the internet though, coz don't think can do much with the internet screen that's a pain to enter using the BMW keyboard of sorts. Except maybe I can keep my homepage on, which I customise, and have the BMW logo on, and have some easy shortcuts for easy checking of news and market news around the world - that's quite amazing.

xero200, what concerts are you watching? What's good for driving, music and not too distracting?

macdaque;640248 said:
OK you guys better keep those eyes on the road, huh? It's quite a distraction, don't you guys think so? Just watched Avatar, don't think can watch movies while driving. I am also waiting for the update, don't see much use for the internet though, coz don't think can do much with the internet screen that's a pain to enter using the BMW keyboard of sorts. Except maybe I can keep my homepage on, which I customise, and have the BMW logo on, and have some easy shortcuts for easy checking of news and market news around the world - that's quite amazing.

xero200, what concerts are you watching? What's good for driving, music and not too distracting?

Macdaque, if i may suggest...David Foster - The Hit Man :)

BMWLCH;640259 said:
Macdaque, if i may suggest...David Foster - The Hit Man :)

Yes, I've got Hit Man and Hit Man Returns. 1st one better, 2nd one same style no ooomph anymore. Katharine McPhee's in the 1st one, so that's worth watching - in fact, a few friends of mine mentioned that being able to watch movies would have changed their decision when they bought a non-BMW car. Yes, wonderful music!

macdaque;640269 said:
Yes, I've got Hit Man and Hit Man Returns. 1st one better, 2nd one same style no ooomph anymore. Katharine McPhee's in the 1st one, so that's worth watching - in fact, a few friends of mine mentioned that being able to watch movies would have changed their decision when they bought a non-BMW car. Yes, wonderful music!

Yes, no oomph indeed on the Returns. Other than Katharine McPhee, Peter Cetera is my favorite too :)....

macdaque;640248 said:

Hey Macdaque,

I'm looking at getting Yanni, Jacky Cheung & the latest music videos on the billboard top 40. So for music videos, do I need to convert them to .iso format for them to play?

Cool,not only i get to know more about my car in here,i can also get good music review.just got my David Foster DVD to go with dvdinmotion. guys are right,Catherine is just awesome,can't take my eyes of her but got to keep the eyes on the road..

ashman55;640563 said:
Cool,not only i get to know more about my car in here,i can also get good music review.just got my David Foster DVD to go with dvdinmotion. guys are right,Catherine is just awesome,can't take my eyes of her but got to keep the eyes on the road..
Haha, one eye on Katharine, and one eye on the road, awesome man! Where do you get your DVDs? I found Victoria Music to be the cheapest - and u can get RM5 voucher with every RM150, never expires, and can use with discount. I go to the one in Amcorp Mall - we can get a few guys, hv teh tarik, some nice deserts in Secret Recipe, and go to Vic Music for a group buy, sometime?

xero200;640336 said:
Hey Macdaque,

I'm looking at getting Yanni, Jacky Cheung & the latest music videos on the billboard top 40. So for music videos, do I need to convert them to .iso format for them to play?
I think I have a Jacky Cheung, haven't viewed it for a while, will bring it out again. Got Sammi too, and her performance is great. Will check Yanni out, though that's not my wife's kind of music. What's .iso? If that's the normal dvd format, then ok. Has to be the normal dvd format for dvd players, which doesn't require pc software to play.

macdaque;640942 said:
Haha, one eye on Katharine, and one eye on the road, awesome man! Where do you get your DVDs? I found Victoria Music to be the cheapest - and u can get RM5 voucher with every RM150, never expires, and can use with discount. I go to the one in Amcorp Mall - we can get a few guys, hv teh tarik, some nice deserts in Secret Recipe, and go to Vic Music for a group buy, sometime?
Got it at one U.good idea,u know Amcorp Mall is one of my regular mall too.Now there is more reason to go there

Hi Paul, my new 520D just collected last wk has voice command function by pressing the voice button on steering wheel. but it seem like not efficient. In the iDrive handbook, computer shows only work in telephone service like dialing number only. However by calling digit is tedious and always read mistakenly by computer. Im trying to save a tel number, the computer asks to say a name, this is alright, BUT follow by saving a number is required by Voice Input, that is very tough. Not every digit is recognized properly by computer. I have tried so many times till I give up. Not accurate enough at all. Should have like only contact name by voice input, tel no. should by key in will be 100% accurate. Another thing, I read the instruction manual book, all the functions like Navigation, radio, DVD and etc all have voice command, but they are not working in my car?? Or that are not equipped in Malaysia version?

MC Cheang;642543 said:
Hi Paul, my new 520D just collected last wk has voice command function by pressing the voice button on steering wheel. but it seem like not efficient. In the iDrive handbook, computer shows only work in telephone service like dialing number only. However by calling digit is tedious and always read mistakenly by computer. Im trying to save a tel number, the computer asks to say a name, this is alright, BUT follow by saving a number is required by Voice Input, that is very tough. Not every digit is recognized properly by computer. I have tried so many times till I give up. Not accurate enough at all. Should have like only contact name by voice input, tel no. should by key in will be 100% accurate. Another thing, I read the instruction manual book, all the functions like Navigation, radio, DVD and etc all have voice command, but they are not working in my car?? Or that are not equipped in Malaysia version?

sadly our voice command is only the limited version for the phonebook only

paultantk;643056 said:
sadly our voice command is only the limited version for the phonebook only

Is there a way to re-program/ add on for the voice command functions? even d 320i Executive edition has full function for voice command

Top Bottom