Klang & Shah Alam Meet Ups

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
The event was concluded with a final group photo....thanks all for the event...till next time

Now this is what you call an outing that was well Orgernise. Objective was to have fun and I ams sure from what u see they all had. Kudos to KSA for well plan thing and keep it up.

He3...post activity fatique la fan...penat x abis lagi.dgr ada ksa drive ahad pagi ni pegi makan pau yitmun.

Awaiting official announcement for this friday...there will also be a friendly badminton & bowling match with other clubs soon. Watch this space.

Guys and gals of all ages and interest.....

Thing have cooled down a bit as the afternoon rain that persist day after day..... Yes we had fun in last outing, but that doesnt mean we cant plan for more fun in the future. Some games (bowling & badminton) has been lined up for the month of December by our master of entertainment Consoglieri and if all goes well.....those in bowling team 1 will have to belanja team 2 come December.....hehehhe........

oh and not forgetting our usual checks on cars.....heard irfan80 is going up the wall to get his oldies......mari kita tengok what irfan80 has to say....

Date : Friday, 22nd November 2013
Time : 10.00pm onwards
Venue : MMZ Bkt Jelutong
GPS : 3.109995110807335,101.54314398765564

Come one come all......See u guys tomorrow night!

yeaayyy!!! it's roti canai ayam goreng time again!

irfan, nak test KT41 lagi tak?

- - - Updated - - -

mizhan;853219 said:

- - - Updated - - -

tak tidur malam lepas test KT 41 hari tu.....huhuhuhu.......mana nak cari duit ni....hihihihi

- - - Updated - - -

mizhan;853219 said:

- - - Updated - - -

tak tidur malam lepas test KT 41 hari tu.....huhuhuhu.......mana nak cari duit ni....hihihihi

irfan80;853220 said:

Apo laei,swap la dgan E60 puaka..kui kui kui kui...

Yup. You can start looking for decent condition late-model 318i at that price. Lepas tu boleh slow2 bikin cantik la..

A decent E30 costs less than what some people are paying for just rims & tyres, or exhaust systems.

Wuk51;853257 said:
12k cash ke?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk now Free

If you get a well maintained 318i, 12k is just right to make it look fresh again. Again, you don't have to spend that much immediately. Slow slow....

wideawake;853262 said:
pastuh sediakan lagi 12k utk restore... kih kih kih....

- - - Updated - - -

If you get a well maintained 318i, 12k is just right to make it look fresh again. Again, you don't have to spend that much immediately. Slow slow....

wideawake;853262 said:
pastuh sediakan lagi 12k utk restore... kih kih kih....

Wah...I must try this roti canai ayam goreng! Sounds sinful...

Sent from my Xperia™ Tablet Z using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom