Mc Donalds Buffet!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
hoi! just only found out u fellas meeting at Projet Batu 3. Just 1 min from my office! heh

so, what time meeting there? 7pm onwards kah?

I'm assuming it's before 7pm... Break fast is at 7pm... Maybe around 6.30ish..

Anyone to confirm this?

which mcd are you guys referring to? is it the one at section 3 shah alam near caltex? near the UiTM roundabout?

I have a feeling that it's the one near the roundabout. Still waiting for confirmation from the organiser.

suntze... do join us...

Date: friday 28th Oct
Convoy: From projet batu tiga (depart at 6.30)
Time: Latest by 7pm

1. skar (100%)
2. axle (100%)
3. dingchavez (100%)
4. nikazwaa (100%)
5. tyke (100%)
6. piedpiper (100%)
7. Blackrobe (?)
8. 5201 (?)
9. BMW2002 (?)
10.suntze (?)

Originally posted by nikazwaa@Oct 27 2005, 04:22 PM
I'm assuming it's before 7pm... Break fast is at 7pm... Maybe around 6.30ish..

Anyone to confirm this?
yes it is before 7pm but after 6.30 pm. if we are going to eat then we must be there atleast one hour before the buffet time closes.

so everyone just be there before 7pm and you'll get some food.

if it is the one near the UiTM roundabout then i'll be able to join, it is just walking distance from my house. so i'll prolly meet you guys at McD straight away instead of driving to Projet Bt 3.

Originally posted by DingChavez@Oct 27 2005, 06:23 PM
what if i can only arrive at 8.45??
I'll save some fillet O fish for you ok?

Originally posted by BMW2002@Oct 27 2005, 02:49 PM
hoi! just only found out u fellas meeting at Projet Batu 3. Just 1 min from my office! heh

so, what time meeting there? 7pm onwards kah?
we gotta meet at PJET a bit earlier... buka puasa at 7pm so mebe meet at about 6.15-6.30. I will check with Tyke and let you know, or better still get him to answer you.

:eek:k:

Ding...we'll wait. After that we can adjourn to Showru TT... Wah... jalan-jalan macam own a petrol station je...

Maybe someone should bring a bag or something to smuggle food out.. hahaha...

Originally posted by DingChavez@Oct 27 2005, 06:23 PM
what if i can only arrive at 8.45??
Like tat huh?

I bring my pouch and get Tyke to bring his pouch and we keep four cheeseburgers for you and another four for anyone else that may be coming late... :p

Suntze : if it is the one near the UiTM roundabout then i'll be able to join, it is just walking distance from my house. so i'll prolly meet you guys at McD straight away instead of driving to Projet Bt 3.

'You are righttamundo' It is that big one at the roundabout that you can access from the Caltex as well. So we c u there??
By the way, since axle tak jawab, you wana head there a bit early and book the place for us??? can ah....pleaseeeeee..... :yes: :yes:

Originally posted by DingChavez@Oct 27 2005, 06:50 PM
sori... not 8.45 it's 7.45 i can arrive
Ding Dang... 7.45? In that case, you have a good 15 minutes to do your best impression of Godzilla...

Yeah suntze... :blush: could you us that little teeny weeny favor and book us a place? You my friend.... Bm club also member, myMUG also member.... hahaha...

makan fish lah, cars lah, fishy ppl lah.... weiiii... go there makan burger aje lah :yes:

alrite i'll be there a little earlier to book a place,is 6.30 ok?

Coolness!!! Looking forward to seeing you. I shall PM you my number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom