Let's meet up, Eddie!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
To Eddie,

We met a few times before in Sri Hartamas, on discussion of the possibility of tie-up between my VoIP network and your VoIP network in Petronas Twin Towers, although we couldn't finalize anything because you went to Australia, I think you are a pretty pleasant guy.

If, indeed, you did brag about your ride, among other other things in life, then you should just stop bragging, and apologize. It is that simple.

There is no need to lie further/evade questions/avoid people. Just say sorry and wise-up. If your ride is stock, but you did a few cosmetic mods, that's cool too, as long as you are happy.

While you most probably bragged about your ride (and whatever), it is pretty obvious that the guys, especially the Necc, called your bluff.

I think it is not easy to deal with such "public-caning." I hope you stay strong and when you are ready, come out and say sorry. Be humble, learn and work hard.

Your best course of action is to admit your mistake and learn a lesson from the screw-up to avoid repeating it.

Cheers.

Originally posted by leforte@Apr 20 2006, 11:25 PM
that bottle of NOx is just a subwoofer enclosed in a dummy NOx gas tank hence the flimsy looking speaker wire and not stainless steel braided high pressure lines.

saw the bottle for sale at brothers kelana jaya and a few other accessory shop. EDDIE probably had it painted gold to push the value of the bottle higher.
HAHAHAHAHA!

HAHAHAHAHA!

HAHAHAHAHA!

Oh my god! That is SOOO funny!

I'm sorry I'm so mean, but I can't stop giggling about Eddie's non exsistent NoS setup.

Check out what he wrote on the BMW-SG forum, regarding NoS in his e46...

Re: Cheapest way to increase bhp

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nitrous Oxide (NOS)........

I am hooked up on 50 WET shots now.........

The thread:

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/engine-perfor...ease-bhp-2.html

Hahahahahahahahaahhaahhaahahahaha!

I noticed the words E46 332i, meaning 3.2L, right? Eddie restroked the engine?

eddie.jpg

Well, my MR2(sold) had HKS 272 cams & SARD oversized pistons (intake & exterior), the engine idled high & low, and the sound was very distinctive. Wonder if Eddie's car idles like this?

The last time I saw his car, which was a very long time ago, it supposedly already had the cams in, but it sounded distinctly BMW to me (ie. quiet and smooth).

Is this the same owner of the car appear in Hypertune magazine (March)? There is a picture of Eddie's ride on the udmowner club column.

Originally posted by DrGoh@Apr 21 2006, 04:01 PM
Well, my MR2(sold) had HKS 272 cams & SARD oversized pistons (intake & exterior), the engine idled high & low, and the sound was very distinctive. Wonder if Eddie's car idles like this?

huh..??? that day at BMW Heritage thingy,I saw the Gucci Roof car waiting outside with the engine running. Sounds like 318i to me...very smooth.

it sounds like this....booooooooooooo............ not loud at all.. :rolleyes:

not like mine..??? mine is 280 cam like washing machine..

my car got loud sounds like this...

klok..!!klok..!!klok...!!boo..!!!boo...!!!boo...!! klak..!!!klak..!!!klak..!! then when step on accelarator...it's like VROOM..!!!!!! :)

How come different wan..???
:beaten:

ok, ive been reading these eddie threads with much amusement. but wtf is a "gucci roof"?!

i know a fair bit about nitrous (dont ask me why) and here's some info to refute/support eddie's claims:

1. nylon lines are preferred for smaller (less than 100hp) nitrous shots. nylon lines are small enough that the nitrous liquid wont expand to gas in them thus eliminating the need for a purge valve. most american kits will use steel-braided hoses for the wow factor.

2. nitrous/fuel injectors are placed right in front of the throttlebody - post AFM - for wet systems. but yes, they are noticeably missing from eddie's engine bay, as are the nitrous system solenoids. but that's not to say they can't be hidden.

3. u dont need to add any ECU for a nitrous kit. the nitrous/fuel injector takes care of any additional fueling that's needed when the nitrous is shot.

4. nitrous works equally well for manual or auto, the strength of the 'box being the limiting factor of how much nitrous u can ultimately shoot.

so there ya go eddie! the benefit of the doubt. show us ur car and prove the non-believers wrong! ;)

redd

Top Bottom