Klang & Shah Alam Meet Ups

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
wideawake;852490 said:
Jsimon, I'm from Bukit Tinggi. The gathering starts 9.30pm onwards on Friday. We can convoy together for your first visit.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

I am from Bukit tinggi as well! Hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come one come all.........everyone is invited to MMZ tonite...... lets fill the night with laughter......

Favorite dishes include : roti canai ayam goreng, sup campur, satay kambin.......

See u guys later tonite.....

Hi guys, im thinking of coming , my first tt in mmz. Anyone i should ctc? Anyways u guys can spot my car frm a distance la. E46 with jalur gemilang on the roof

Dayalan;852694 said:
Hi guys, im thinking of coming , my first tt in mmz. Anyone i should ctc? Anyways u guys can spot my car frm a distance la. E46 with jalur gemilang on the roof

Come la...usually we are seated near the satay stand...ask for gendong, irfan, amin, M, Tj, Amoi, ressya, gunmetal, wideawake....not necessarily in that order...

- - - Updated - - -

Dayalan;852694 said:

Come la...usually we are seated near the satay stand...ask for gendong, irfan, amin, M, Tj, Amoi, ressya, gunmetal, wideawake....not necessarily in that order...

ye bro.... kalo tak sure jugak tanya anney MMZ tu mana geng regular bmw sure dia tau....unless he was just arrive from abroad la..

err...tumpang lalu yer KSA :wink:

- - - Updated - - -

ye bro.... kalo tak sure jugak tanya anney MMZ tu mana geng regular bmw sure dia tau....unless he was just arrive from abroad la..

err...tumpang lalu yer KSA :wink:

tIANcI;852703 said:
Gendong ... Wat time you arrive to ensure got the kambing? My ETA is about 09:30 ...

Around that time.... have already booked satay kambing from the satay guy...so ours should be secured....

Thanks guys, had fun even without the presence of any alcohol, and the kambing is gonna keep me kambing for more every week.

Hb2 ksa....thank you to all for making ksa as it is today....really enjoy the friendship, laughter n racun, week in week out with ksa...hope it will stay alive, lively n relevant for many2 year to come...tq for the lovely cupcakes sponsored by yak_95....

The first tt started out during one rainy night, roads leading to bkt jelutong was flooded (at toll), i still remember first meeting irfan n herbert at Petronas bkt jelutong. Ksa has grown since then. Good food and great friends who share a passion about a legendary marque. Happy bday KSA.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom