Bmwcm Members & Forumers Meet Up For Klang Valley, Ipoh And Penang Folks

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
bluepanther;272223 said:
........drifting on the grass kaaa......aiyaaaa like this i oso can do........

Yalar bro, i think the 19" rims and tyres will leave a more lasting impression on those grass! Hehehe!!!!

sure or not the E34 wit 19" can do like tat one hah.................like tat next time ask both of the E34 to cut the grass lor

It seems like Xxx will success in his upcoming part time job :)
For BMWCM official member got 30 percent discount to get the service

Hey friends,

For those who celebrating Hari Raya Aidiladha / Haji / korban today wish u selamat hari raya and drive safe where ever u go, make sure your odometer not exceed 110 km/h hahahahaha LOL

Dear friends,

O.K, It was just my personal opinion about the traffic handling during the trip. This seems to be a club tradition and I'm not here to change anything. Anyway thank you guys for your honest feedback.

Looking forward to the next fun drive!!.

this is really one of "the" most meaningful a car club could have done!!!!...

all thumbs up for you guys!!!!!!!

pics from my camera

IMGP1536.jpg

IMGP1537.jpg

IMGP1538.jpg

IMGP1540.jpg

...nice click bro rb.....but jes one thing.....the pic no. 7 should go through the national censorship board first before releasing to public view..............

Itu lepas aku bagi ucapan iceberg terus sebak menangis, takda tissu apa lagi pakai t shirt la kesat air mata. Apa lagi kantui nampak perut la.

vteoh;271895 said:
now the truth is out. I was lining up at jelapang touch&go lane and 2 of you were happily using the smart tag lane. i called both of you to wait for me and both of you gave a resounding yes. i was doing ~170km/h but couldnt catch a sight of you. when i arrived at penang bridge toll, called alan and he has just finsihed his SHOWER!!!

Alan,
ensure you get me the smart tag gadget by the next drive, otherwise i will use yours and you can have my touch&go card.

Bro the Brabus K4 tiong our back ma....so we try to let him eat dust and we r doing probably 200+km/h :eek: and how we know we cant lose him...furthermore i ask acidburn should wait or not? than he said.....

Top Bottom