Klang & Shah Alam Meet Ups

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
mizhan;853282 said:
If you get a well maintained 318i, 12k is just right to make it look fresh again. Again, you don't have to spend that much immediately. Slow slow....

Wah! Ini racun paraquat nih.. siap ada sampingan roti canai ayam goreng... hihihi.. it was agreat TT last night.. lepas ni hopefully akan bersepah keret with ksa chapter sticker.. thank you all for your purchases..

- - - Updated - - -

mizhan;853282 said:
If you get a well maintained 318i, 12k is just right to make it look fresh again. Again, you don't have to spend that much immediately. Slow slow....

Wah! Ini racun paraquat nih.. siap ada sampingan roti canai ayam goreng... hihihi.. it was agreat TT last night.. lepas ni hopefully akan bersepah keret with ksa chapter sticker.. thank you all for your purchases..

Hahaha! Now i know the face belonging to this nick.. Didn't realize we've met a few times before!

joonsuan;853308 said:
Wah...I must try this roti canai ayam goreng! Sounds sinful...

Sent from my Xperia™ Tablet Z using Tapatalk Pro

- - - Updated - - -

Hahaha! Now i know the face belonging to this nick.. Didn't realize we've met a few times before!

joonsuan;853308 said:
Wah...I must try this roti canai ayam goreng! Sounds sinful...

Sent from my Xperia™ Tablet Z using Tapatalk Pro

kengkawan,
love to have that sticker... any chances for me to get one?...... i missed the last time tt....... :20: :20: :20:

- - - Updated - - -

kengkawan,
love to have that sticker... any chances for me to get one?...... i missed the last time tt....... :20: :20: :20:

bimmer kid;853666 said:
kengkawan,

Bimmerkid, come to TT at MMZ.. Find Amoi.. Hihi..

Dear All,

Some of the KSA guys are organising a drive to Bangkok this coming December to attend the All BMW Clubs 2013 event on the 15 December 2013.
Below are some details of the drive:

Invitation to attend the annual All BMW Clubs 2013 meet at Bangkok Drag Avenue.
Limited to 15 BMW Cars from Malaysia (edited).

11/12 : Convoy departs KL to Surat Thani Thailand
12/12 : Continue journey from Surat Thani to Bangkok
13/12 : Visit to automative plant in Rayong
14/12 : Free & easy
15/12 : ABC 2013 Event
16/12 : Convoy departs Bangkok to Surat Thani
17/12 : Continue journey from Surat Thani to Kuala Lumpur

There will be participation by local press and media.
We will be met by Southern Thailand Bimmers at Surat Thani and convoy together to Bangkok.
Kindly PM me for details.

Thank you.

If only this event is after 21st Dec...

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone using Tapatalk Pro

rain or shine ... female or male ... I don't discriminate yo ... just bring it on ... kui kui kui

he3...it's gonna be one of those moments in life when you can look back and say...i've done that. one of the highlights is the car plant visit in Rayong and so far the arrangements with relevant parties look good. Will update once it's confirmed.

While we wait for badminton & bowling friendlies to be finalised, we hav another sporting invitation:

f3e6abf8-a5c8-4c90-b03d-0c008a0a376e_zps82c73f28.jpg

C'mon guys, lets do some mid-week exercise to burn out those satay kambing! :p

Venue is the Extreme Park Golf Driving Range, Kota Damansara (next to Giant). Entrance is from Jalan PJU 5/1.
GPS coordinate: 3.1508604055151217,101.59637297004585

Top Bottom