Bmwcm Members & Forumers Meet Up For Klang Valley, Ipoh And Penang Folks

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
That Brabus K4 tiong Alan coz both of them are Johore plate. But that blacken ?KK 11 really fast though and overtook from the left...that's where the story began :)

Bro acidburn, actually that Brabus just tailling my back only but u overtook him and thats trigger him and the Fast N Furious begins (2 bimmers and 1 Merc overtaking cars)

yeah veli the cute one like the one i seen in jb got dugong maaaaaaahhhhhh

BlackBird;272560 said:
Dear friends,

O.K, It was just my personal opinion about the traffic handling during the trip. This seems to be a club tradition and I'm not here to change anything. Anyway thank you guys for your honest feedback.

Looking forward to the next fun drive!!.

Bro Blackbird.... thanks very much for the honest feedback. Quite honestly not many of us go though the trouble to provide constructive feedback for the improvement of the club. I think more feedback like this is always good for the club - and you have put forward your comments very nicely...:top:

While I think that the traffic control was definetely necessary (and kudos to those who helped out!), your point is very much noted and no harm at all in exercising more caution in the future...:rock:

Thanks again bro... enjoy the club and look forward to having you on the next fun drive!:top:

Iceman63,

I can see your tummy in most of the event photos by BMWCM.
Seems like, they like your 6 packs very much :)

I think this thread has serve it purpose and it was a sucses, so on that note i think this thread should be close. :top:

tats enuf for tis ipoh charity drive & wait till another charity drive to jb to come

Top Bottom