Port Dickson Drive 13th November

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
docrayboy;573865 said:
Hi Diesel...any idea about the current condition of the Banting-Sepang road now, bro?

Bro, not very sure of the Banting part but the stretch between Tg Sepat and PD is good. Sorry for the late reply.

johnj;574494 said:
woooo...sounds interesting..maybe can make it an official drive( 2 cts )

Jarance..why you scared we share your room ahh...hehehehe

no lar. i sublet to people for dirty weekend purposes lar. you want..:wink:

cheap cheap one. stay one night, can get free the next.. :rock:

Wife, son and me will join the sunset drive. May I suggest that we not meet at Batu Tiga toll as the drive from there till Bukit Tinggi is a painful one, and highly likely the convoy will be very slow and break up alot. It is best for all that we meet after the Kesas highway cutoff i.e. after Jusco Bukit Tinggi, there is a Esso/Shell station. Then those using Kesas also need not make a detour........my 2 cents worth :wink:

Yeah, i think its a good idea. Travelling to Bkt Tinggi will take quite long, especially if we're heading to the town..

ssmann;574847 said:
Wife, son and me will join the sunset drive. May I suggest that we not meet at Batu Tiga toll as the drive from there till Bukit Tinggi is a painful one, and highly likely the convoy will be very slow and break up alot. It is best for all that we meet after the Kesas highway cutoff i.e. after Jusco Bukit Tinggi, there is a Esso/Shell station. Then those using Kesas also need not make a detour........my 2 cents worth :wink:

Thanks mann bro! Yeah, the convoy can be cut-off in the traffic. Where is this Jusco Bukit Tinggi Esso/Shell Station? Can point out on Googlemap? Is it straight down after Batu Tiga Toll but before reaching Klang?

Which of the 3 bmws you will be driving this time?:burnout:

docrayboy;574921 said:
Thanks mann bro! Yeah, the convoy can be cut-off in the traffic. Where is this Jusco Bukit Tinggi Esso/Shell Station? Can point out on Googlemap? Is it straight down after Batu Tiga Toll but before reaching Klang?

Hahahaha....family trip so got to be the 38 la.

Jusco Bukit Tinggi is after Klang town. I will obtain a google map screen shot and GPS co-ordinates and upload. From there we head out into Banting/Jugra and then coastal road to Lukut and then into PD....

At the request of our good Dr. Diesel, me, my wife and the Black Dahlia will join the PD run.

Participants:

1. DieSel-with 3 passengers
2. Deep - 2 Adults
3. Doc Ray-with 2 passengers
4. Sze Hoong
5. Attenbrough
6. Fadhlan - 2 adults.

I am scheduled to be in Shenyang at that time, but as of now I am available for a good 'carbon cleaning' 250km/h run.

:burnout::burnout::burnout:

docrayboy;574921 said:

View Larger Map

if i am not mistaken the esso station is just before that AEON Bukit tinggi marked on the map, at that persiaran batu nilam 2.

paultantk;576310 said:
View Larger Map

if i am not mistaken the esso station is just before that AEON Bukit tinggi marked on the map, at that persiaran batu nilam 2.

You must join us this time..Paul !!! No excuses now, please..!! Manual gearbox sorted....Unleash Ye Beast!!:burnout:

Green is for Go-to PD....!

zank;576343 said:
Saturday afternoon.. sounds like a perfect plan..

Do join us zank...let's enjoy a BMW sunset drive...lots of pics and vids to put up and make it a memorable Saturday afternon BMWCM PD Drive!!:cool:

Can't join you fellas this time, gonna be on a long biz trip. Spot no. 6 is now up for grabs.

Participants:

2. Deep - 2 Adults
4. Sze Hoong
5. Attenbrough

Sure wish I could stay. This will be a fun drive, as always.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

?Fadhlan > Perhaps your Black Dahlia would like to go? Owner takleh pergi takpe.....always can park at my place. I'll take care of her and bring her out for the ride hahaha :D

Doc and the rest,
Pulling out this drive coz ill be away thjat weekend.
Hope you all have fun and post many many pics..
Drive safe :)

Participants:

4. Sze Hoong
5. Attenbrough

No worries Deep...i wonder whether DieSel's got any leads about the hotel booking?

docrayboy;578394 said:
No worries Deep...i wonder whether DieSel's got any leads about the hotel booking?

Sorry Bros. My contact in Thistle left when it was still called Guoman. Quite sometime now. There is no special price for me.

How many of you all are keen on spending the night at PD? I'll be staying at theThistle, most probably.

Doc and gang....I am now 50:50. Will update by Thurs whether I can ride. Sorry for the last min change.

PD Drive-Last call!!!

ssmann;580151 said:
Doc and gang....I am now 50:50. Will update by Thurs whether I can ride. Sorry for the last min change.

Try lah mann!! It'll be fun...small convoy. Sunset drive.

Top Bottom