Mc Donalds Buffet!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by nikazwaa@Oct 26 2005, 12:44 PM
So skar.... Ding or me??? :nyehehe: I puasa u know.... :blush:

Cabutss....
Hey Skar if I may menyampuk a bit...

Take Ding.... he can do his 'whats wrong with the car that passed' thingy... :rofl: :rofl:

Neekee a bit quiet lah these days... hehehe... :blink: :blink:

:p :p :p

Takpe la... go la... i'll go buffet by myself on Friday... :cry: Have fun guys... :eek:k:

I'll still join you guys tomorrow though... but after 8.30...

Hmmm... maybe you guys could stash some food in a bag or something... I think Ding's new pouch can fit at least four cheeseburgers!

Nikky, i didn,t mean tomorrow lah bro... i can only make it by 7 on sunday and monday... other that that i'm working up to 7 woh....

what??? wait.....shhhh..... i hear a 6 potter missfiring with 60% clutch wear and tyres which is overinflated running..... shhhhh....hmmm the seats are also ripped :D

Originally posted by nikazwaa@Oct 26 2005, 12:58 PM
Takpe la... go la... i'll go buffet by myself on Friday... :cry: Have fun guys... :eek:k:

Hmmm... maybe you guys could stash some food in a bag or something... I think Ding's new pouch can fit at least four cheeseburgers!
hehe.... dont merajuklah... If you are late, I will hide some food in my bag for you ok?? :yes:

So what do you want? Your apple pie, strawberry float and fillet-o-fish? (not including the 4 cheeseburgers in dings big pouch) :wink:

Originally posted by DingChavez@Oct 26 2005, 01:30 PM
Nikky, i didn,t mean tomorrow lah bro... i can only make it by 7 on sunday and monday... other that that i'm working up to 7 woh....

what??? wait.....shhhh..... i hear a 6 potter missfiring with 60% clutch wear and tyres which is overinflated running..... shhhhh....hmmm the seats are also ripped :D
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
you forgot, his right rear window is slightly ajar....

hehehe..... soh fah-nie

Originally posted by nikazwaa@Oct 26 2005, 12:58 PM

Now i am cunt-fused.

Is the booffet on Fri 28th as posted by Skar, or is it on tomolo as mentioned by Neek???? :blink: :blink: :blink:

If tomolo, I mayb can join, then move to Klang for TT...... so how????

WOIT!!!

Neeeeeeeeeeeek.... RM18 x dua kali = RM36 aje..... almost the amount in petrol if u were to have return trip from yr office, to SA, then back home....... tak kan la POKAI gitu aje...

Now now.... when is this boofet thing again???? with the exact location pls.... u think SA got only one McD meh??? :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive:

Ye la, ye la... 2 days pun 2 days la...

skar!!! which McD??? Pls confirm dates!!! Time is running out!!!

Ok....it is on firday and the mc donalds is located near Axle's house....the reason why its in shahalam is because i dont know any other place with the buffet offer. sorry ah i just woke up.

we will go there eat and then adjourn to official tt

Originally posted by skar19@Oct 26 2005, 05:28 AM
Ok....it is on firday and the mc donalds is located near Axle's house....the reason why its in shahalam is because i dont know any other place with the buffet offer. sorry ah i just woke up.

friday?okies!!!
we shall c y'all at mc'd near axles hse aight!

rgds,
-brad-

Originally posted by skar19@Oct 26 2005, 06:28 PM

hokay.... Friday it is then.... We shall see you there.

Axle, can I ask you to go there early and book some space for us?? ;) Knowing the Shah Alam people, it should be a full-house...

Could someone just add in details of the whereabouts of this place. I've noticed some names (i.e. blackrobe and 5201) who might not know where Axle's house is... Heck.... I don't know where Axle's house is...

So.... blackrobe and 5201.... It's on Friday... You guys coming?

Originally posted by nikazwaa@Oct 27 2005, 12:08 AM
Could someone just add in details of the whereabouts of this place. I've noticed some names (i.e. blackrobe and 5201) who might not know where Axle's house is... Heck.... I don't know where Axle's house is...

So.... blackrobe and 5201.... It's on Friday... You guys coming?
how true....tell y'all wht,
might i suggest to those interested in attending the Mcdonalds buka puasa gathering that we all meet up at ProJet station in Batu 3,Shah Alam as i am sure tht most of u are familiar with it!
then we can hav a lil convoy(i love convoys ok!!!) :D
and furthermore i have been to axles home and the mcdonalds there!

wht do y'all think?
wht is the best time to congregate ProJet so as not to be caught in the middle of the buka puasa traffic rush?
rgds,
-brad-

Originally posted by DingChavez@Oct 26 2005, 01:30 PM

Ding ah !!! u really got king kong balls lah !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom