Penang TT

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
bmw7833;832568 said:
Any plan from Pg geng for Kulim drive?

Where and what time to gather so to meet with KL geng???

Yes where n when.. I follow only..

7833.. I tot u are from kl

antiquer;832567 said:
Hi penang guys

My first time posting to this thread. Hope to get to know u guys sometimes.. most tt was on island part.. its quite far for me.. im from kepala batas.. anyone from kepala batas?..

Bro antiquer, We do organize TT at Juru/Alma sometimes to stretch the bimmers leg a bit, also to accommodate members not from island. We don't have members from kepala batas yet, but have members from Sungai Petani, Batu Kawan and Kulim who regularly joins TT

bmw7833;832568 said:
Any plan from Pg geng for Kulim drive?

Where and what time to gather so to meet with KL geng???

Definitely bro, the current plan is to gather at Juru, time is around KL geng arrival there. Will keep u posted.

Cheers

bmw7833;833081 said:
Hi all, tomolo i will go to Auto City mcD on 10.45am. What is your plan?

We'll be at auto city at 11am, probably mcdo or starbucks

Aidil.. how come the plug is missing.. dont tell me we are running on 3 cylinder all day..

antiquer;833612 said:
Aidil.. how come the plug is missing.. dont tell me we are running on 3 cylinder all day..

Bro antiquer, we are running on all four throughout the day. The plug let itself out after our short drive to Teluk Bahang later that day. :wink:

aidilj;833637 said:
Bro antiquer, we are running on all four throughout the day. The plug let itself out after our short drive to Teluk Bahang later that day. :wink:

Hope nothing serious..

Thanks to Penang Guys for Hospitality Given During the Official Drive to Kulim, you Guys ROCK ... i am patiently waiting for when you Guys will be in KL :D ... then we Party/Lepak until 7am following Day :rock:

Can i know where u all buy the spare parts in Pg? Any BMW stockies in mainland area?

Managed to buy some parts from them today..A small shop and parts are messy around but very nice salesperson and reasonable price.

Regular service items.

Was check some other parts with them and the price is not far if not cheaper than BA.

Top Bottom