Bmwcm Members & Forumers Meet Up For Klang Valley, Ipoh And Penang Folks

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
i missed the drinking session at R&R lah as need to attend function tat nite i bet surely had great time

wuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooo cant wait for down south trip guys

Bro Bailey

Let's start planning for the JB trip...
I am really looking forward to go back to my previous playgrounds...
mau balik tampoi, kempas... lido....

lama tak tengok SIGS....:love:

planta

wah wah wah planta dont worry jes stay tune & start gather all penang guys lah

i'll bet tis down south trip will be more fun as we r arranging to hav TT wit our spore chaps there at the kallang maybe ......................stay tune yeah

and of course we'll do charity in jb as well

wow looks so much fun lah this trip. surely the boys & gals are waiting for their heroes & heroins(?) in shining bmws to come back again to repaint their houses. Will try to make sure I can join the trip next time.

P.S. maybe the club need a vcam to record the events? still photo is excellent but a video will tell much more.

its ok syahruln tats why we need people like u to join.....................stay tune for jb trip yeah

Hey Bailey..

Only at Kallang ka ? What about Geylang :)
Is there any TT guys there ..LOL

mmmmmmmmmmmmm i bet in geylang it will be a different TT ball game man

acidburn careful later kena red card wor

syahruln;272041 said:
wow looks so much fun lah this trip. surely the boys & gals are waiting for their heroes & heroins(?) in shining bmws to come back again to repaint their houses. Will try to make sure I can join the trip next time.

P.S. maybe the club need a vcam to record the events? still photo is excellent but a video will tell much more.

Sorry forgot to take my DVD recorder will do it next time. Anyway thanks for a good time and lets pat ourselves on our back for a job well done Braders and sistas, boys and girls and babies too. Can wait for the next trip.

Dear guys,

Ipoh trip was my first BMW fun drive and I have to say I had a lot of fun. Its good to be part of a charity drive and at the same time make new friends!. The drive was FAST( occasionally well beyond the speed limit!), the food good and the atmosphere wonderful.

However was a little concern that we took traffic enforcement into our own hands especially at junctions with traffic lights. There was even one traffic light junction with camera's where we drove by thru the red light!, while some members held up the opposite traffic. Wonder if anyone picked up any summons for that. I understand that intentions were good to allow smooth traffic flow for members, however road safety and a little courtesy to fellow road users are just as important. Anyway this is just my personal opnion, no intentions of upsetting anyone and would like to apologize if I had inadvertently done so!.

Thanks again everyone, for a wonderful and enjoyable trip!!!.
Good memories last forever!:top:

Dear Blackbird, since this is your first posting, care to introduce yourself in the Newbies section bro?

A newcomer and already joined us on our road trip?? Congrats mate!

Cheers

BlackBird;272099 said:
Dear guys,

Ipoh trip was my first BMW fun drive and I have to say I had a lot of fun. Its good to be part of a charity drive and at the same time make new friends!. The drive was FAST( occasionally well beyond the speed limit!), the food good and the atmosphere wonderful.

However was a little concern that we took traffic enforcement into our own hands especially at junctions with traffic lights. There was even one traffic light junction with camera's where we drove by thru the red light!, while some members held up the opposite traffic. Wonder if anyone picked up any summons for that. I understand that intentions were good to allow smooth traffic flow for members, however road safety and a little courtesy to fellow road users are just as important. Anyway this is just my personal opnion, no intentions of upsetting anyone and would like to apologize if I had inadvertently done so!.

Thanks again everyone, for a wonderful and enjoyable trip!!!.
Good memories last forever!:top:

Infact I was so impressed that a few of our memebers like QD250, Rush28 and WLChong took the initiative to control the traffic ie at traffic lights and roundabouts. Such things dont always happen in Ipoh so i guess the Ipoh folks wont mind the short traffic interruption, infact they were quite impressed and wished they were with the convoy!

Don Franco;272109 said:
A newcomer and already joined us on our road trip?? Congrats mate!

Cheers

tats the spirit we want in tis club don..................we dont want to have all those only in the forum so SURE HEBOH one but not participating

kudos to all of u guys to make tis event happened

Black bird if you are so concern regarding the summon very simple just passed it to me if you receive one. 29 cars if all traffic light we were to stop and go 7pm also the event wont be finish.

Blackbird... I'm pretty sure if we follow "normal" traffic rules... the ride will be very boring & dull :) relax & just enjoy the ride... this isn't the first time our organizer running a convoy.

BlackBird,

Welcome aboard to the world of BMWCM.
Regarding your concern on traffic blocking, in my point of view this is required and captured as base line in any event or trip organized. This can prevent our team members from losing way coz not all bimmer have GPS service. Hence if we don't do so also...I think the Ipoh traffic will stop for us coz wanna look at our marvelous ride :)

Picture of The YEAR............now we all know who did the donut!:eek:

100_0220.jpg

Top Bottom