Mc Donalds Buffet!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
yups me kambing....but dunno whereeeeee :dunno:

Is that the projet at Batu 3?...need specifics guys.... i'm a direction idiot, especially in shah alam... once in a heavy downpour i was lost there for 5 hours!!!!! :ph34r:

Originally posted by blackrobe@Oct 28 2005, 09:48 AM
yups me kambing....but dunno whereeeeee :dunno:

Is that the projet at Batu 3?...need specifics guys.... i'm a direction idiot, especially in shah alam... once in a heavy downpour i was lost there for 5 hours!!!!! :ph34r:
Blackrobe... I will try to call you to give you directions... Sith!! Can give me Blackrobe's number or give blackrobe my number...Pweese..... :yes:

Dear all,

I have just discovered from Axle that we will need to buy coupons for the McDonalds buffet...The counter selling them coupons opens at 6.30pm and according to Axle it is normally quite penuh with the ITM students... So we will need a plan of action and we need one NOW!!! B) :ph34r: B)

Unless one of us can get there real early (with the number of people confirmed for the buffet & enough money to buy the coupons) then we may not have a chance... :cry: :cry:

Any ideas anyone? :dunno:

As for the meet at ProJET, Tyke and I will be there at 6.15 or so. Anything call either me or Tyke.

if you guys can confirm the number of ppl coming, I can buy the coupons first. But need to confirm how many lah...

Confirmed...

1. PiedPiper (but I cannot eat much so I wont have the buffet!!)
2. Tyke
3. Skar
4. NikAzwaa
5. Suntze
6. Axle

THANK YOU SUNTZE!!!!

Kalau ada apa-apa, please call NikAzwaa yah... thanks!!

Ok... let's put it this way. This thread will cater till 5.30pm. People who want the buffet, put in their name in the list.

By 5.30 i'll come back in and sms the number of people goin to suntze.

Suntze... you da man!

BMW2002? Coming?

Blackrobe cancelled.

hahaah i ate, 5 fillet o fish, 1 chicken mc deluxe, 2 small fries, apple pie, coffee, and 2 cokes and that was my breakfast. i really need to change my sleeping habits.

Originally posted by skar19@Oct 29 2005, 03:13 AM
hahaah i ate, 5 fillet o fish, 1 chicken mc deluxe, 2 small fries, apple pie, coffee, and 2 cokes and that was my breakfast. i really need to change my sleeping habits.
goodness gracious great godzillas golf balls!!!!! :blink:

Originally posted by skar19@Oct 29 2005, 03:13 AM
and answer your phone calls

Originally posted by PiedPiper@Oct 28 2005, 04:57 PM
Confirmed...

1. PiedPiper (but I cannot eat much so I wont have the buffet!!)
2. Tyke
3. Skar
4. NikAzwaa
5. Suntze
6. Axle
:huh: hmmmm.... i thought u ate quite a bit urself?!? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom