Port Dickson Drive 13th November

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Have fun you guys. Won't be able to join this one due to other commitments unfortunately.

PD Drive-last call!!!

zank;576343 said:
Saturday afternoon.. sounds like a perfect plan..

Are you joining us, zank? Please call me 016 654 7406. Thanks! I and szehoong are definitely going. Maybe attenbrough too. All who can make it give me a ring/sms...thanks! dieSel is already looking forwards to greeting us...he knows the seafood shop restaurant boss...so no need to prebook the special curry in king bun the day before!!

Lucky Bun here we come!! Hello DieSel and maybe another PD BMW kaki friend of DieSel! See you all tomorrow. Just me and sze hoong driving down. Taking a weekend-away break....chillin'

Thanks Doc (and family) and Szehoong for the wonderful evening. Hope you enjoyed too. Looking forward towards doing many more drives, TT, HH :wink: with you and the team.

Cheerz!

Great PD short weekend drive/break!!

Thanks DieSel (bro Suresh) for wonderfully looking after us last night in PD! Photos uploading into Photobucket as we speak!!

DSC04766.jpg

docray and Diesel (Suresh bro) talking about their 320d
DSC04765.jpg

talking more about their 320d
DSC04796.jpg

SeaView Restaurant PD where DieSel took us
DSC04782.jpg

King Curry Chicken Bun DieSel ordered specially for us-thanks bro!!
DSC04781.jpg

DSC04780.jpg

DSC04779.jpg

DSC04778.jpg

DSC04777.jpg

DSC04776.jpg

DSC04775.jpg

DSC04773.jpg

Zac aka szehoong talking enthusiastically about his fantastic E38!!
DSC04772.jpg

DSC04771.jpg

DSC04770.jpg

CopyofDSC04770.jpg

deep3102;581660 said:
Food looking delicious..any pics of the journey?

Gor some car pics...in szehoong's camera...will bug him to upload them..he's superbusy opening another Paparich and an Italian restaurant also at the same time!!

DSC04770.jpg

CopyofDSC04770.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:smokin: bro chillie30, you need to come up with a matching feast in Melaka come this 27th...simply awesome feasting in PD weii. :wink::wink:

Awesome...sorry I missed the drive. My loss.

I like especially the botols....hehehehehe

Top Bottom