HPC Track Event! Sept 17th

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
luckily FOC didnt grab my brother in between my leg whnI gave her a taxi ride.
Krazepete let me test drive his S2000...whoa!!! can tapau E36 woh!!!!

fabianyee said:
The 666 red Lembugini Diablo and the Maserati 'Four Doors' went on track. The Ferrari 456 was not seen on track.

there were 3 E34 seen on track. Tom and XXX was there. plus 1 red E34 with jap heart. Other than that, Motorsports Division oso came with 2 E46s other than chubby's E46.

The Ferrari 456 did went on track.....here is the proof (queing up behind the 9,000rpm JDM :p) :

thumb_65_f2953369c96d37cd80cdf6c782796a8d.jpg

(Pic from www.italiaautom.com)

sad i not there.

sad i not see any of u in elite

sad i play kart myself

sad i thrill myself alone.....ke ke ke

ask eeric abt my last race....

Jules said:
sad i not there.

sad i not see any of u in elite

sad i play kart myself

sad i thrill myself alone.....ke ke ke

ask eeric abt my last race....

Eeric came with his GTi woh...

he skip the morning races mah....start from behind in finals...

i no good enugh to do that....

shaifulo said:
One of MD's E46 is an M3? i saw a vid the black MCS tapaued him...maybe slowing down lap

Motorsports Div brought in a 325 topaz blue coupe and a widebody supercharged white sedan..

got tapaued by lots of cars.. me slow driver la.. :D

(Quote:
Originally Posted by adliz:
Motorsports Div brought in a 325 topaz blue coupe and a widebody supercharged white sedan..

got tapaued by lots of cars.. me slow driver la.. )

Adliz- do u really think the Silver M3 is a slow driver....:rolleyes:

shaifulo said:
One of MD's E46 is an M3? i saw a vid the black MCS tapaued him...maybe slowing down lap

dude, post up the vid la.. can see how i can improve my line.. :cool:

adliz said:
dude, post up the vid la.. can see how i can improve my line.. :cool:

ok let me get the copy....

btw, i've seen the full version....u did tapau him back at the back straight...so i call it tapau menapau la :D

shaifulo said:
ok let me get the copy....

btw, i've seen the full version....u did tapau him back at the back straight...so i call it tapau menapau la :D

kewl.. cant remember playing/being played by any coopers tho.. haha.. still look forward to the vid..

anyways, did anyone notice two s204s running riot on the track? damn fast!!!! prob the fastest car on track.. i dun think even the exige n elise drivers on the day can match those two crazy scooby drivers.. i can still remember getting sandwiched by them.. buli me kaw2! :D

KennyG said:
It's a short video of a mini cooper vs a E46 330i. I think it's only a mc not the mcs version. Handles very good in corners.

The video was taken during the SPEED MINIac event orgainised by AB which was held immediately after the HPC run. The 330i was driven by an instructor which was the lead car, the MC was driven by a MINI club member who is a regular mid-nite runner and track junky. Story was that the 330i being chased by the MC and had forgotten the rest of MINIs, which trailed far behind after the the second lap.

Top Bottom