HPC - High Performance Challenge

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I survived HPC! :D

Thank you to the organizers for a great event. I had started off with butterflies in my stomach (well, actually, they stayed in there until the end of the 2nd session) but I must say that I managed to round it off with better confidence and control. Cheers to all the E90s guys for being a sport. It was definitely a pleasure to meet up with all of you. Last but not least, triple cheers to XXX, Fabianyee, Zoggee, RedZ4 and KennyG for the encouragement and support.

[Shout out to our gal members: Babes! Be sure not to miss the next event!]

Cheerio

Glad to hear everyone enjoyed urselves today, hope to see you guys again at the next session....

the fact that the event is overbooked says everything about it. i was told that there are people trying to lobby sic to ask for a place in hpc... haha, damn..

anyways, good turnout, great cars, great company.. just wish the track sessions are longer. gian beb... :top:

glad to hear the positive remarks here and all enjoyed the experience safely.

lee, hope your cracked disc is fxed by time u read this.

btw, sorry I cannot recall the name of forumer who I gave the taxi ride using the Group C MME toyota ae111 racer....Hope it was worthwhile experience for u and thanks for putting up with my driving....sorry for the slight twitch going into T14.....and non warning on the 1st lap when we went fast into t12 in 4th gear ( I saw how u brace urself at entry... )

Well, a good event - thanks to all of the participants' coorperation and our instructors.....

The usual guests at HPC.......

282578483_xTUPe-M.jpg

282579563_6mor4-M.jpg

282575128_azW2h-M.jpg

Picture overexposed as I had to reply on the pop-up flash, but I think the picture captured the important elements.......

282575838_n2LoE-M.jpg

You want more, izit?

282655445_L7AwK-M.jpg

You want a taste of this???

282655782_jHaHB-M.jpg

PS If she stuck her tongue out further, you would have seen a ring......

No wonder you buggers all went there la....I knew it wasnt just cars going round and round, hmmmm

OSFlanker;316385 said:
Picture overexposed as I had to reply on the pop-up flash, but I think the picture captured the important elements.......

282575838_n2LoE-M.jpg

Don't bluff lah... nothing got exposed oso... Still covered. :p :thefinger:

nice body.... only the body though.... sorry! why cant they have good looking hunks? i will be the 1st to sign up

P4200106.jpg

BMWCM's newly appointed sales team for the Helmet Department.

Hip hip hooray!

Jules;316366 said:
glad to hear the positive remarks here and all enjoyed the experience safely.

lee, hope your cracked disc is fxed by time u read this.

Yup, running on 4 brand new discs now. Thanks.

How come all car park photo le? No action wan? Can we see some action.. :D People start to think u all promoting helmet nia.. :p

Top Bottom