HPC Track Event! Sept 17th

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Oh ya, there was one round where eric and the yellow GT3 were racing together. The GT was leading and eric stayed close behind. I was far at the front, but at the end of the session, I saw eric tapaued the GT... Wow! impressed! Driving skills? Pressured?

Should have a vid GTI vs. GT3 .

i wan taxi ride in your mini, detonics!!! you promised me long long long time ago wannnn.... can ahhhh can ahhhh???

Detonics said:
Yes adliz, its not a big deal la and we had fun as always.

Zogg, you are right. We were there to have fun and release stress and not to prove anything. Anyway, we are family.

hehe...:D,
from ur video , you tot the yellow e36 is me right?? well...:p not me!! its my brother.

I'mdriving the Kookaburra....:cool:

Detonics said:
Oh ya, there was one round where eric and the yellow GT3 were racing together. The GT was leading and eric stayed close behind. I was far at the front, but at the end of the session, I saw eric tapaued the GT... Wow! impressed! Driving skills? Pressured?

Should have a vid GTI vs. GT3 .

Well, we can safely say the superior driving skills of the GTi owner far surpassed all the advantages the GT3 has over the GTi....which also means the GT3 owner cant drive for nuts!! ahahahahhaahahhahaha:D :D (I am sure he is reading this kekeke)

Zoggee said:
from ur video , you tot the yellow e36 is me right?? well...:p not me!! its my brother.

Bro,

We know lar.... Ur Skill better mar, :D

Zoggee said:

No bro.. i didnt think it was you, can tell ma the driving style and how can the car tapau u?;) no no no no....

Detonics said:
No bro.. i didnt think it was you, can tell ma the driving style and how can the car tapau u?;) no no no no....

ala modest lak....i just realized from the vid, u braked after the last cone at turn 15 whereas the M3 braked before the cone......TABIK2, no wonder shotgun rider almost puke :D

Detonics said:

Sorry if they made a wrong assumption reg. the video. I admit that the M3 is way too fast to be compared with the modded MCS logically plus.. adliz's car is not an ordinary M3 and you guys know that. No way can potong him! As you can see in the video he tapaued back at the back straight... had to pay respect to the REAL ultimate driving machine.

Zogg, you are right. We were there to have fun and release stress and not to prove anything. Anyway, we are family.

dun mention it bro.. :D i'm sure i can learn a few points from u next time..

shaifulo said:
ala modest lak....i just realized from the vid, u braked after the last cone at turn 15 whereas the M3 braked before the cone......TABIK2, no wonder shotgun rider almost puke :D

ya lar, still a lot to learn.. afraid cannot stop oo.. hehe..

ALBundy said:
Yeah, read that in the mini forum....it always the underdog tapau the top dog :)

Even my idol XXX got tapau'ed by Toyota Vios! kekeke

yaya...vios damn fast man...:D

wehh....vios memang la fast...they weigh something like 1/5 of a UDM's weight...not fair ahhh... :p

Detonics said:

Sorry if they made a wrong assumption reg. the video. I admit that the M3 is way too fast to be compared with the modded MCS logically plus.. adliz's car is not an ordinary M3 and you guys know that. No way can potong him! As you can see in the video he tapaued back at the back straight... had to pay respect to the REAL ultimate driving machine.

tested his car yesterday evening... super super fast.. thanks Adam.. ;) previously tested so call Mini Cooper S with some mod.. Adam's M3 is faster.. worse part is after tested his car and I drive my car....mmm like not moving at all la.. :( morale of the story don't test drive M3...:) :) :)

Yellow...i think the phrase...told u so dont quite do it i think :p...waaa still up meh? :)

chubby said:
wehh....vios memang la fast...they weigh something like 1/5 of a UDM's weight...not fair ahhh... :p

hehehehhe...but this one not ordinary one...with mivec turbo!

My Idol...xXx.

Osflanker wanted you to drive the kookaburra la. Next time you drive want ah. Then give us pointers where to go from there. can ah??

All Bow To xXx!! oh Sifuuuuuuu....!!!!!!!!

wei I not godlah!...for zoggee and osf koh koh anything also can...next hpclah if not as busy as the last one...

Top Bottom