HPC Track Event! Sept 17th

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Guys

My apologies. We are facing some problems with the system. Dont worry bout the it. Just come to SIC on Sun morning & make the payment. Registration starts from 7:30 ~ 9:00am but Grp 1 briefing is from 8:30am. So please do come early to avoid any delays.
We will try to improve our response time for the next event.

TQ for your understanding.

Alvin bro,

sat or sunday? mabuk oredi before event? he he he

enjoy n come see me at elite after race....yes, all of u!

just want to ask..
maybe a silly question..

just car aje ke..?
can i bring ford ranger (read: ford anger)..? :rolleyes:

I suppose anything but 4x4's (except the subaru & evos of coz)...bcos they were meant for offroads and not track and also bcos of its height the chances of overturning is very great.

Just saw the updated participants list. Check out some of the cars in group 1 :

Ferrari 456GTA & Maserati Quattroporte
Porsche 911GT2
Lamborghini Diablo VT
BMW M5 1
Audi S4 & Maserati Quattroporte

Drool!!!

see whoever is goin to hpc tomorrow :D

zoggee...u not givin taxi rides meh? :p

donuts!!!

XXX said:
I suppose anything but 4x4's (except the subaru & evos of coz)...bcos they were meant for offroads and not track and also bcos of its height the chances of overturning is very great.

owh..
thanks for the info.. :D

thats mean im gonna repair my car first aar.. :rolleyes:

chubby said:
see whoever is goin to hpc tomorrow :D

zoggee...u not givin taxi rides meh? :p

donuts!!!

oops...
sorry dude.I was totally busy....busy enjoying the laffing bird.:D

didn't see too many bimmers at HPC....saw flowerofcarnage though looking radiant with bf fr v-sixers club

shaifulo said:
didn't see too many bimmers at HPC....

Yawning.....:eek:
Bimmer owners sleeping....after our Wonderful Annual Dinner on 16th nite.... and oopps, continue in RP! how to drive lah....!

shaifulo said:
didn't see too many bimmers at HPC....saw flowerofcarnage though looking radiant with bf fr v-sixers club

Radiant??? When i saw her, her face was white with fear......coz she just had a taxi ride with Zoggee in the Kookaburra............:p

So not too many bimmers showed up huh?
I guess we can't expect to have any pictures of the event.
But if anyone has do post.

He OSFlanker, did all those exotic cars actually show up?

RedZ4 said:
So not too many bimmers showed up huh?
I guess we can't expect to have any pictures of the event.
But if anyone has do post.

He OSFlanker, did all those exotic cars actually show up?
Yes, all excep the M5....the sound of the Maserati is superb, much better sounding than the Lambo Diablo. Here are more exotic creatures that turned up :

IMG_1883Medium.jpg

The 666 red Lembugini Diablo and the Maserati 'Four Doors' went on track. The Ferrari 456 was not seen on track.

there were 3 E34 seen on track. Tom and XXX was there. plus 1 red E34 with jap heart. Other than that, Motorsports Division oso came with 2 E46s other than chubby's E46.

fabianyee said:
The 666 red Lembugini Diablo and the Maserati 'Four Doors' went on track. The Ferrari 456 was not seen on track.

there were 3 E34 seen on track. Tom and XXX was there. plus 1 red E34 with jap heart. Other than that, Motorsports Division oso came with 2 E46s other than chubby's E46.

One of MD's E46 is an M3? i saw a vid the black MCS tapaued him...maybe slowing down lap

shaifulo said:
One of MD's E46 is an M3? i saw a vid the black MCS tapaued him...maybe slowing down lap
U mean the white car?? AFAIK, it's not an M3.. The owner is a regular at MME and he brought along the MME Civic as long..

Top Bottom