HPC Track Event! Sept 17th

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
shaifulo said:
zog,

why u post the same link as mine?
I know...my mistake.

Go click on the link again.....sorry ah.

will try edit all the vids from him(Hachiroku) to my jumpcut pages.

shaifulo said:
the sc whine is much louder than eeric's cooper s! maybe he had the windows down? unlike eeric's 'mini sauna'.. u'd come out of his monster cooper s, sweating like crazy!! hehe.. wish i cud taxi his gti, maybe next time..

it was our out-lap, not cooling down.. notice the red alfa, zoggee's brother's yellow e36 and the black e36 coupe in the pic..

untitled.jpg

nevertheless, the coopers are pretty fast!

adliz...i feel disgusted on how they were gloating man..

ur m3 is way too powerful then that damn mini...

plz set the record straights man...

anyway... pplz can say what they want, to each his own,

but never mess with the m3..unless u driving m5 la ;)

ps : i think they have forgotten about the essence of hpc...its not who tahpao whom, but to learn the right driving skills (defensive) which can be applied on day to day driving (believe me when i say my numerous driving experiences in sepang with my buddies track cars have really saved my life loads of times when driving on malaysian roads with malaysian drivers who practice the malaysian mentality)....

lets put in perspective, if mini can tahpao m3, heck even kancil owners can gloat on how they tahpaoed the lambo...if the lambo wasnt moving la...

The M3 is about 150bhp more than the MCs. No comparision really. On the corners i thk the MCS can match the M3 in cornering speed but once on the straight bye bye lar. Last i tried, catch up with M3 on twisty bits but once touch the back straight no way. Must wait till turn 1 again to get close.

Tried my e30 on track but just 3 laps. Was really fun & easy to manouver around the corners. Cant wait till next event. Will do more testing this sat.

Aiya, maybe the M3 driver sayang kereta and didnt push the car to the limit. Its always the case of the driver of a smaller car trying to prove his manhood is bigger.

Thk the MCS wasnt trying to prove anything. The M3 is definately faster on track. No doubt bout it especially when adliz is driving. No way can catch him man.

Al,Alvin,

All I can say is...nobody is trying to prove anything. They just wanna show they had fun. Just like me.

Top Bottom