HPC Track Event! Sept 17th

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Time 9am to 1pm only - stated on their main page....

Alvin n rest,
I cried when I saw the dates.........I have my Round 4 & 5 on the same weekend at Elite. So you can count me & Eeric off the list.......

I wonder if I can get Brian to change his dates.......to maybe the next weekend.

Nevertheless, you guys can come support me/EEric/Ashraff at Elite on way back from Sepang ok....

Btw, ZOGGEE drinks......Bak Kut Teh SOUP...

Next HPC track event will be help on Sept 17th am. Please register at www.HPCevents.com.

Its time to test your rides on track & see what it can do.

So how many BMW's this time? Calling all petrol heads!

1. Alvin - E30
2. Zoggee
3. Fabian
4. Kevster
5. Felix
6. Albundy
7. Jules
8. Ah Lian
9. Chubby - (Alvin told ya I'll be checkin in :D)

user_offline.gif

Hot Damn... I can't make it to this one.
I'll be coming back from Redang that Sunday. ARRRRRHHHHH!!!!! and I was really looking forward to tracking at this event. Geezz... I wonder if this date is finalized. This is just truely sad.

Next HPC track event will be help on Sept 17th am. Please register at www.HPCevents.com.

Its time to test your rides on track & see what it can do.

So how many BMW's this time? Calling all petrol heads!

1. Alvin - E30
2. Zoggee
3. Fabian
4. Kevster
5. Felix
6. Albundy
7. Jules
8. Ah Lian
9. Chubby - (Alvin told ya I'll be checkin in )
10.BMmisfire

4 of my friends.. still waiting for Micheal E46M3,Yolk,Adliz and a few friends to register

1.Jaykang
2.Datsun120y
3.Ricky
4.Peter Loh

1. Alvin - E30
2. Zoggee
3. Fabian
4. Kevster
5. Felix
6. Albundy
7. Jules
8. Ah Lian
9. Chubby - (Alvin told ya I'll be checkin in )
10.BMmisfire
11. yolk ( if got hangover how ?? :D )

Sorry for the late reply. Was busy like hell. Thanks zogmeister for bringing this to my attention or else sure miss already :D

Darn it. You guys have fun (again). Already commited myself to the Terry Fox Run for cancer research 2 months earlier.

Alvin,

Just help registered 3 of my friends from Puchong

1.Mr.Jee E46
2.Tom Merc
3.Mr.Sew E39

All group 1. More to come....

Thanks Zoggee. Good to have more enthusiast. No point modding if just parking the car right.

Alvin said:
Thanks Zoggee. Good to have more enthusiast. No point modding if just parking the car right.

Yeah lor...like Calvin Tan's Monster 320i...cheh!!! come lar scared ah..!!!???

gonna makan you at corners with my Lafing Bird...

* cabut*

Just help registered anuder non active forumer. little Bro of E34kelvin.

Calmen Yap E30 325i Manual Original UK Spec / maybe taking his AE86 in.

Guys...registered long time at HPC..how come got no reply meh from HPC?

Sorry for delay in confirmation replies. We have received the registrations but now a little tied up with merdeka race. So we will start to provide confirmations after this week.

Thanks for your undertsanding.

Alvin...no worries bro..just wonderin only...worried my registration didnt get thru to u guys :)

Hope to see u guys at the MME...can go see u guys at paddock ah?

Chubby

Please do drop by. We will be at the lotus pits with the rest of the lotus. I will be there from 8pm or so. Will post once i get the pit no's.

See ya.

i am going to join this time...cos i got no excuse since it is on a sunday...(kena cucuk by zog this morning)...need to relax due to all the workload recently..alvin n all...see u guys in the track!

Top Bottom