HPC Track Event! Sept 17th

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
MCS was driven by Detonics... with the assumption that the owner was the passenger
the tapau story was from others who watched the video... :p

Yeah, read that in the mini forum....it always the underdog tapau the top dog :)

Even my idol XXX got tapau'ed by Toyota Vios! kekeke

Zoggee said:
Al,Alvin,

All I can say is...nobody is trying to prove anything. They just wanna show they had fun. Just like me.

Yup! HPC is an event for drivers to enjoy the experiences of track driving under a control environment.

aiya.. no big deal lah.. janji we all had FUN!! right? :D

great event by HPC! getting better and better.. :)

why not next event you propose to do 'time attack' session? and oso provide instructors even for higher class ie 3 and 4 if requested.. :cool:

good idea but who will man the timing system......and of course this will cost more, unless u want do manual stop watch timing.

Timing is to gauge one's own progress over the sessions.....not to just "race" each other...

I had fun despite being tapaued consistently :D

one comment to the organizer, bigger registration counter needed next time.... pity those who came late (the Vios boys), the line is so long until the pit track already

i know dat one of the miata drivers were timing his runs using his cellphone... :D

adliz said:
why not next event you propose to do 'time attack' session? and oso provide instructors even for higher class ie 3 and 4 if requested.. :cool:

Adam

Tks for suggestions. HPC is new this year. Next year will be better. iming would mean also to involve AAM as any timed event on track is considered a race n must be sanctioned by AAM. This would mean a lot more cost but i'm sure with your support & other enthusiast we can make it happen.;)

shaifulo said:
I had fun despite being tapaued consistently :D

one comment to the organizer, bigger registration counter needed next time.... pity those who came late (the Vios boys), the line is so long until the pit track already

Registration is from 730am ~ 830am. Its really quite difficult if like last sunday, people start coming after 830am. There were also groups that registered after grp 3 finish their session. Then ask me if can sneak them into grp 2!!!:mad:

However, we will try to improve further. Thanks for your support. Sorry I didnt manage to say hi tho

Alvin said:
Adam

Tks for suggestions. HPC is new this year. Next year will be better. iming would mean also to involve AAM as any timed event on track is considered a race n must be sanctioned by AAM. This would mean a lot more cost but i'm sure with your support & other enthusiast we can make it happen.;)

oh, i didnt know.. :eek:

but like jules said, it's the only way we could see how we are progressing by taking different lines, engaging different gears, entry speed, braking points, tyres, suspension setup, angel-eyes, carbon fibre trim etc.. :D

thanks bro!

Alvin said:
The M3 is about 150bhp more than the MCs. No comparision really. On the corners i thk the MCS can match the M3 in cornering speed but once on the straight bye bye lar. Last i tried, catch up with M3 on twisty bits but once touch the back straight no way. Must wait till turn 1 again to get close.

very true bro........
was waiting to see your M3 on track but guess you were too busy that day
heard that black mcs has 210hp under its hood

kl3223 said:
very true bro........
was waiting to see your M3 on track but guess you were too busy that day
heard that black mcs has 210hp under its hood

I finally did do a run. Bout 3 laps only. Was fun but didnt really push it. Next time round. :D

Alvin said:
I finally did do a run. Bout 3 laps only. Was fun but didnt really push it. Next time round. :D

was waiting to taxi in your car ............
next round, ok!
got addicted already, now awaiting for the next HPC event, or maybe Go Kart (got poisoned by BMFIVE!)

ALvin..next one in December..cool.......try la to get timing for the one in december...good job guys this time round..anyway i agree to all the suggestions made by others for future hpc events...just want to suggest this little bit...okay Hpc breaks us all up into 4 groups...group 1 beginners to group 4...terer already...my suggestion is that at some point in HPC should actually certify drivers officially i mean like on paper...this would ensure that drivers are up to scratch when it comes to the grouping...it would not be wise to allow a beginner in group 2,3 or 4 just becoz he or she claims to be eligible for group 2,3 or 4.
Reason im stating all this is becoz i am surprised that there were drivers last sunday in group 2 and 3 who doesnt even know how that the cones around the track is marked for ur point of entry and exit...if ur in group 2 or 3 or 4 and u cant even understand the purpose of the cones...i think the driver should be in group 1...Alvin i know its a lot to ask..but for the benefit and safety of all...i really think u guys..HPC...should get every driver certified right from group 1 all the way to group 4...anyway..just a suggestion...cheers! :D

Chubby

excellent idea. We have been thinking of such grading system. We havent come up with a concrete system yet but its in the works. Thanks for supporting HPC. If you hv any suggestion for improvement, pls dont hessitate to let us know.

At least this time we had time to chat a bit.

Cheers!

kl3223 said:
was waiting to taxi in your car ............
next round, ok!
got addicted already, now awaiting for the next HPC event, or maybe Go Kart (got poisoned by BMFIVE!)

Can can, next for sure give u taxi ride. :D

Do join us for karting next time you are in town.

adliz said:
aiya.. no big deal lah.. janji we all had FUN!! right? :D

great event by HPC! getting better and better.. :)

Yes adliz, its not a big deal la and we had fun as always.

Sorry if they made a wrong assumption reg. the video. I admit that the M3 is way too fast to be compared with the modded MCS logically plus.. adliz's car is not an ordinary M3 and you guys know that. No way can potong him! As you can see in the video he tapaued back at the back straight... had to pay respect to the REAL ultimate driving machine.

Zogg, you are right. We were there to have fun and release stress and not to prove anything. Anyway, we are family.

Top Bottom