HPC Track Event! Sept 17th

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Marco said:
i am going to join this time...cos i got no excuse since it is on a sunday...(kena cucuk by zog this morning)...need to relax due to all the workload recently..alvin n all...see u guys in the track!

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Zoggee said:
Alvin,

Just help registered 3 of my friends from Puchong

1.Mr.Jee E46
2.Tom Merc
3.Mr.Sew E39

All group 1. More to come....

zoggee...who is MrJee E46?

Next HPC track event will be help on Sept 17th am. Please register at www.HPCevents.com.

Its time to test your rides on track & see what it can do.

So how many BMW's this time? Calling all petrol heads!

1. Alvin - E30
2. Zoggee
3. Fabian
4. Kevster
5. Felix
6. Albundy
7. Jules
8. Ah Lian
9. Chubby - (Alvin told ya I'll be checkin in )
10.BMmisfire
11. Yolk
12. Mr.Jee E46
13. Calmen Yap -E30
14. Mr.Sew E39
15. Marco
16. Sithwarrior

4 of my friends.. still waiting for Micheal E46M3,Yolk,Adliz and a few friends to register

1.Jaykang
2.Datsun120y
3.Ricky
4.Peter Loh
5. Tom Merc

okow said:
zoggee...who is MrJee E46?

Not you la...
A friend here in Puchong...:cool:

And just helped registered

Andy Woo from Kulim with his E30 325i manual.

is this event gonna be on or not...kinda like near the day oredi n no news :D

Alvin said:
adliz

You not coming this time?

CUMMING... hehe.. havent got any reply from HPC.. if u have the time, can u pls look into my registration.. thanks in advance!! :)

p/s: wanna test if the exige can brake at the 80m mark!!

Alvin said:
adliz

Yes it can with semi slicks or slicks. Point is to trust the lotus brakes.

Jesus... braking at the 80m mark is not just about trusting the brakes, its also about trusting that you have insurance to not wreck yourself and the car.
Thats just down right ballzy.
I think that can be done if you're going to let off early and coast a little before full brakes at the 80 m mark. :D Otherwise, hope you know the car well cause I'd like to see the pictures of this feat.

Well, guys, as much as I'd like to go, I can't cause I'll be in Redang. :( Kind of a bummer for me as I've been looking forward to this event. But due to conflicting schedules.

btw, is there going to be another event before the end of the year? I know I'm looking ahead but wanna plan in advance. ;)

As for club events, this month I'm like the FFK king. :rolleyes:

RedZ4 said:
Jesus... braking at the 80m mark is not just about trusting the brakes, its also about trusting that you have insurance to not wreck yourself and the car.
Thats just down right ballzy.
I think that can be done if you're going to let off early and coast a little before full brakes at the 80 m mark. :D Otherwise, hope you know the car well cause I'd like to see the pictures of this feat.

yeah man.. i cannot imagine how that wud feel.. but the alcons wud be able to stop 850kg of moving weight, i hope.. :eek:

Redz4

There will be a final HPC Track Day for 2006 in Nov. we hv yet to cfm the dates.

Confirmations has been sent last night. If you did not receive it pls let me know.
There will be 2 groups. 1 & 2. 1 is beginners & 2 is for intermidiates. There will be no group 3 as too few registered for this grp.

See you all this sunday bright & early.

Cool!

Guys,

I dun think i can join u all man!:(

I need to go back to my hometown coz my dad is going for a minor surgery so i need to skip this trip! I do wish to go but wat to do :mad:

Besides, pls keep me update for another event next time ok? :cool:

Stay cool guys and have fun :D

Zoogee;

take more pictures man ;)

Sith & Alvin;

Sorry guys, u all go ahead and enjoy! :)

See ya all! :p

Alvin,
Please ask Brian to check for my friends.Which I helped register.

Top Bottom