e90 vs Audi b8

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
An Audi A4 2.0T Quattro is definitely a much better buy compares to e90 325i sports. Only thing is the 2nd hand value but.... who cares much of 2nd hand value if you already can afford to buy car at this price range. Life is short, enjoy now and think about it later :D I will definitely go for the A4 2.0T Quattro over the e90 325i sports anytime.

astroboy;480292 said:
Audi was notorious in value keeping, has it improved now? U will literally cry when selling it, like selling a Citroen, buyer would offer price so low that only an idiot would accept.. :eek:

Now thats one of the reason i took back my deposit last december.:rolleyes:..really hurts when it comes to resale...but then im still happy and no regrets with the current one..:wink:

E46Fanatic;480278 said:
Did you test the car in Malaysia? Is the A4 2.0T Quattro officially out? How much is the OTR price for the A4 2.0T with S tronic?

Yes the test cars are available at Euromobil at Glenmarie. Nice white ones too. It's available around RM 310K with Quattro, S-line sports kit, S-tronic etc. Puts this smack in the middle of competing with the 325i Sports....

besteffort;480308 said:
Yes the test cars are available at Euromobil at Glenmarie. Nice white ones too. It's available around RM 310K with Quattro, S-line sports kit, S-tronic etc. Puts this smack in the middle of competing with the 325i Sports....

Whats the waiting period like?

Seriously, E90 drive terrain is much better than the FWD Audi anytime but the Quattro is another league. A Quattro box completes an Audi!

Am waiting for TT MK2.. :p Its price doesn't seem to drop any faster than my E90 320i.. :(

Saw the pics in NST Cars, bikes n trucks plus the simple review. It does look awesome! So is the price tag. :)

I think Audi has caught up in term of resale value compared to the others.The Quattro definitely has a good market value la.Like I've said IMO the 325 is no match for the Quattro in more ways than one.

astroboy;480292 said:
Audi was notorious in value keeping, has it improved now? U will literally cry when selling it, like selling a Citroen, buyer would offer price so low that only an idiot would accept.. :eek:

Well times have changed. A good indication is the VW GTi's resale value. Its better than the BMW 3 series, mainly due to not many on sale and its a desirable and fun car to have and own. The A4 2.0 S tronic might just follow the VW's trend when it comes to resale value.

With some tuning, 300+hp is achievable and it'll be quite a blast to drive with the S-tronic/DSG gearbox.

Looks good as well

598-Audi-A4-B8-Improvement-by-Rieger-Tuning.jpg

enkil;480337 said:
Saw the pics in NST Cars, bikes n trucks plus the simple review. It does look awesome! So is the price tag. :)

Enkil mau trade in E36 M3 already? :D Kekeke

I have to agree with E46F very much.

The 2nd hand value for the Golf GTI is defintely so good. A 2 years 4 months car can still fetch RM 172k, losing only RM 26,800!! My e90 325i losses RM 100,800 to be exact for a 3 years 3 months ownership!

VKS;480323 said:
Whats the waiting period like?

According to the sales person at Euromobil, if you order the more standard colours like Black, silver and white, Feb next year is possible. Other colours more likely April. Of course the A5 is suppose to come in April as well, same specs as the A4, but priced out of the market in my opinion (~RM 400K)

E46Fanatic;480359 said:
Well times have changed. A good indication is the VW GTi's resale value. Its better than the BMW 3 series, mainly due to not many on sale and its a desirable and fun car to have and own. The A4 2.0 S tronic might just follow the VW's trend when it comes to resale value.

With some tuning, 300+hp is achievable and it'll be quite a blast to drive with the S-tronic/DSG gearbox.

Looks good as well

598-Audi-A4-B8-Improvement-by-Rieger-Tuning.jpg

Totally agreed E46fanatic....Now that is an awesome looking A4!! what bodykit is that man?what it costs?I want one...make me wanna sell my e60 la..You won't me an e46 fanatic anymore bro if you get that one.:top:

rieger bodykit. not too ex. should be around the 10k mark, without wheels. ex is all relative and for the world of aftermarket bodykits from the west, this is about as cheap as it gets.

of course it is..silly me.very nice as it is though I'm not too much into the holed up sideskirts...nice and tidy:top:

Eggie86;480361 said:
Enkil mau trade in E36 M3 already? :D Kekeke

Cannot la. Sapa mau beli my old car.:eek:

Also to buy the A4 need to take loan. Prefer current state peace of mind.:top: How bout u? Heheh

Top Bottom