F10 520d vs Audi A6 2.0

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
nerraw;692626 said:
Also to throw in a "bonus" question: Isn't the RM170k Peugeot 508 incredible value for what you get? Should I get that as my daily drive, and save the RM163k to upgrade my Mk5 Golf GTI to a F30 / used 335i Coupe / used 6-series / used Cayman and use that at nights/weekends? :)

Actually this is a very valid option since most of the time your driver will be enjoying the drive, why not get another car for weekend use that you'll truly enjoy?

gameover;694484 said:
Actually this is a very valid option since most of the time your driver will be enjoying the drive, why not get another car for weekend use that you'll truly enjoy?

yeh.. e46 m3 with HPF twin turbo...

nerraw;692626 said:
Hi folks!

Also to throw in a "bonus" question: Isn't the RM170k Peugeot 508 incredible value for what you get? Should I get that as my daily drive, and save the RM163k to upgrade my Mk5 Golf GTI to a F30 / used 335i Coupe / used 6-series / used Cayman and use that at nights/weekends? :)

170k peug 508 is good value for money! and as you mentioned,you want to be comfy on the rear seat.i must say the cabin space is generous with more than enough legroom! (compared to my 320d (duh) and even f10 520d isn't that big on the rear seat) with quad zone a/c control.

spare the rest of the money and get a coupe! :-D :top:

wjmg;694913 said:
That's sad...

Still better than the guard stopping you and checking whether you are the chauffeur or not, I guess... At the end of the day, it's not your fault, and the guard was also just doing his job - nobody's fault I guess :)

wobbles;694927 said:
Still better than the guard stopping you and checking whether you are the chauffeur or not, I guess... At the end of the day, it's not your fault, and the guard was also just doing his job - nobody's fault I guess :)

yeap.. that's the perception...
too bad...

sat in my friend new 2011 / nov A6 2.0t today.
( rear and front ) but did not test drive .
rear seat
- got 4 zone air cond ,
- child safe lock control from driver seat ( 1st time i saw this )
- quite comfortable , but my other guy comment the back seat smaller than e60 one
- cup holder popup look weird.

front seat review,
-decent , i think leg room is comparable to f10.
-MMI graphic look like "NOKIA" not iphone
-no navigation
-no office feature
-no USB ( f10 got 2 )
-for ipod intergration need addtional cable for audi MMI interface
-got comfort mode but not sure it adjust the suspension like F10 to be soft , dynamic mode and other are via their MMI knob like idrive tingy no direct button.
- cool lcd open and close switch , can hide the lcd , but the lcd graphic like nokia i will also hide it.

bonus !
- start stop feature
- for petrol car the torque is better than F10.
- petrol saving claim to be good.

anyway my friend millage is 700KM so he have not floor it also . performance unknown.

lastly , is the car worth it.

the car is an EXEC sedan car no question about that it did not try to be sporty . bmw on other is an sport sedan.
so a6 is a car mean to be rear seat. but you need an IPAD holder or some sort as the gadget at the back is lacking unlike lexus.

Top Bottom