My 2012 F13 640i M sport - the journey starts

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Ho bro DJH, yes, finally caught it with wifey over the weekend. Good fast paced action, but the highlight for me has to be when I saw the F12 in action. Mate, it's quite a thing to see a version of your car (well, even if it's the convertible version) on screen! Enjoyed it - AND, perhaps the best news of all: wife said the i8 looked really cute!!!! I GOT HOPE!!! Better start saving up my pennies now! Woohoo!

Good news, at least for me anyway: my M-inspired key fobs have arrived!

Mkey.jpg

wow, where u bought the fob? How much is it? Easy to replace the current hob cover?

wobbles;705293 said:
Ho bro DJH, yes, finally caught it with wifey over the weekend. Good fast paced action, but the highlight for me has to be when I saw the F12 in action. Mate, it's quite a thing to see a version of your car (well, even if it's the convertible version) on screen! Enjoyed it - AND, perhaps the best news of all: wife said the i8 looked really cute!!!! I GOT HOPE!!! Better start saving up my pennies now! Woohoo!

What did your girlfriend say?

wobbles;705293 said:

Mine sad , she say look damn cool so i ask can I get it when i8 is out she say not enuff parking , need to look for bigger house first...

dark1234;706950 said:
Mine sad , she say look damn cool so i ask can I get it when i8 is out she say not enuff parking , need to look for bigger house first...

Hahaha... Bro dark1234, welcome to the 'need to buy new house to house a new car' club. I introduce you to bro DJH, the president, and myself, the committee member. You can be our vice president...hahahaha

docrayboy;706939 said:
What did your girlfriend say?

Hehe. My girlfriend said "please don't dump me for the i8" and I said, "don't worry dear, I'd still take you for long drives up the North South Highway... besides, you have 4 doors, the i8 will only have 2"

And so my girlfriend was happy, and she folded her wing mirrors to go to sleep :D

Wah u guys buy new house to get new car. I've to sell my cars to buy house hahaha

initialM;707214 said:
Wah u guys buy new house to get new car. I've to sell my cars to buy house hahaha

That's because my present condo doesn't have parking for 2 cars - and I would really heart pain if my F02 or F13 got scratched while parked in public parking....

wobbles;706981 said:
Hahaha... Bro dark1234, welcome to the 'need to buy new house to house a new car' club. I introduce you to bro DJH, the president, and myself, the committee member. You can be our vice president...hahahaha

Okok I join the club haha.

wobbles;707223 said:
That's because my present condo doesn't have parking for 2 cars - and I would really heart pain if my F02 or F13 got scratched while parked in public parking....

Mine case is I have lot for 2 but i want more also I love to wash my car. So that's why home fianance minister demand bigger home. Was at takashimaya and she told me z4 and panamera not bad got chance....

Hehehe. Now that's potentially good news for you bro :) Z4 is a sexy car, drop dead gorgeous, especially in deep sea blue :)

I don't mind the Pana's front, but the backside is a bit the erm..... Hehehehe

Sorry bros, updates have been really few and far in between... I just hope my F13 is somewhere along the assembly line.

For now, the only bright spark is that my M key fob covers have finally arrived from the UK. I've used one of the M key fob covers on my F02 key (it's the same size as the F10 and F13's):

MKeytoJoy.jpg

Can't wait for the real F13 key to arrive... I saved the second M key fob cover specifically for that occasion :)

Top Bottom