F13 640i M sport - photos & write ups

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
excellent. I will be arriving in the evening by flight. Dunno how to get around S'pore by car la. I will be free 20th and 21st after 7pm. If possible can work it out. If no, need not affect your schedule for this. I also concern that 2 nights, i will be kidnapped for drinking sessions. Hahha. Cross fingers ya.

DJH;730699 said:
nice rolex u got there :3: I just got one few days ago. I opted the silver one with diamonds around it as gold is a tad obvious and dangerous in M'sia. Worse, here if it is in gold, ppl thinks we are ah long or something, haha. It sure looks good on your wrist and new F13.

Bro wobble look very kind and friendly. so even if he wears a 1 kg gold chain round his neck he still would not be mistaken as ah Long!

holy mother of #@$&*(.
i can't believe i have not seen this thread till today.
i was drooling over every pic, bro wobbles.
keep them coming!

i tak boleh tahan your HUD & rims lah.... :top:

oh dear, i must have come in too late.....why are the pictures deleted?????

Jules;732462 said:
oh dear, i must have come in too late.....why are the pictures deleted?????
pics most likely taken off given what was said about our friend parading his cars, using a lot of the club bandwidth and therefore should join the club and pay in full. i'm too stupid to figure out why one would even say such things. our friend posted a suggestion which i felt was honest and well meaning. unfortunately a few official members thought otherwise, started their little thing and just wouldn't let go despite the our friend trying his best as polite and humble possible to explain again and again its just a suggestion. it's just a suggestion...

what the hell ??, this forum is open to all , as long anyone can register they are entitled to use unless it become member only forum. wobble is one of most vocal member from down south. i do not see anyone driving F02 or 6 series provide photo on the experience. experience from an actual owner not sa.

we still democratic right ? German marque does not mean follow dictatorship.

My conclusion:-
1. Wobbles' in-depth sharing of his own ownership experience was interpreted by some members/forumers here as "showing off".
2. Those who can afford a F02 and/or F13 by the act of proposing/suggesting a discounted rate for the club membership fee inadvertedly "offended" some members/forumers here.

Sad, very sad indeed...

sharing is caring, can afford to buy does not mean one will buy , so an long term review from club member will be good.
thats why we go watch top gear or 5th gear.

Dear OM & CG,

Let's keep to the topic of this thread. With regards to TS removing his photos from this thread, he has the right to do so. This forum is open to everyone (OM & CG) who share a mutual interest in the roundel.

Thank you

Top Bottom