F13 640i M sport - photos & write ups

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
i was initially regretting buying F10 523i so early as later on they have 528i an 520i in 4 potters. Now I dun, as the smoothness of my 523i is a bliss. The sound is music to my ears. Now 523i is a rare car and the last batch of NA, an icon and legend.

I read somewhere, those clatters are due to the introduction of Direct Injection technology..... N52 no direct injection. I also felt the same when testing the F10 528i IL4 Turbo....the "d" got much better torque but come with black smoke occasionally.

40Tiang.jpg

Just wanted to share with you a photo of my Sunday adventure (this was taken from a cycling website - sorry, I don't know how to take such beautiful shots) - I'll upload more soon :) (prob. after this long Easter weekend - woo hoo!)

DJH;730057 said:
i was initially regretting buying F10 523i so early as later on they have 528i an 520i in 4 potters. Now I dun, as the smoothness of my 523i is a bliss. The sound is music to my ears. Now 523i is a rare car and the last batch of NA, an icon and legend.

Bro, the 523 NA IL6 N52B25 or its bigger cousin, the NA IL6 N52B30 will be the ultimate smooth cruisers when the whole world has gone the way of turbo-charging. Hang on to that car, bro, because it'll never come again....

We won't know what we're missing till it's well & truly gone :(

wobbles;730075 said:
40Tiang.jpg

Just wanted to share with you a photo of my Sunday adventure (this was taken from a cycling website - sorry, I don't know how to take such beautiful shots) - I'll upload more soon :) (prob. after this long Easter weekend - woo hoo!)

Can't wait for the photos. So this Fri is Good Fri huh? Sadly we dun have a holiday here. Have a great weekend, bro.

DJH;730088 said:
Can't wait for the photos. So this Fri is Good Fri huh? Sadly we dun have a holiday here. Have a great weekend, bro.

Yup, this is a very short week for me. Essentially, I will be working only 3 days. Mon - Wednesday. Thursday I knock off 1/2 day and I have the whole weekend to help wife with the renovation details. Oh, I am going to get my F13 washed & a dent repaired on Thursday afternoon though, so that's a bit of a highlight for me hehehe.

Some heartless idiot banged his door against the right side back panel & caused a dent nearly 4cm in length. Hope they can fix it. Heart pain.

aiyo, sakit hati lor.
I understand as i had done so much touch ups, I think can buy a local car already. LOL

what?? a dent already? damn to those who did that.

heart attack!

i hate door dings!

Sigh. Yeah. This one was a heartbreaker. But, thankfully, the car grooming guys said they had this 'painless dent removal' service - and since I'd already signed on a package with them, they'll take a look for me FOC on Thursday. Keeping my fingers crossed!

wobbles;730148 said:
Yup, this is a very short week for me. Essentially, I will be working only 3 days. Mon - Wednesday. Thursday I knock off 1/2 day and I have the whole weekend to help wife with the renovation details. Oh, I am going to get my F13 washed & a dent repaired on Thursday afternoon though, so that's a bit of a highlight for me hehehe.

Some heartless idiot banged his door against the right side back panel & caused a dent nearly 4cm in length. Hope they can fix it. Heart pain.

i understand how u feel..moreover its yr newly acquired exquisite ride..the foc service sounds great bro...keep us updated yeah

so is this F13 easy to park in normal parking lot? Since only 2 doors, it will be hard to access in and out of car right?

You are right bro DJH. The doors are actually a LOT longer than even my F02's - so, parking needs to make sure I get enough clearance on the sides, haha.

A small price to pay for the joy of driving the car IMHO

wobbles;729364 said:
nice rolex u got there :3: I just got one few days ago. I opted the silver one with diamonds around it as gold is a tad obvious and dangerous in M'sia. Worse, here if it is in gold, ppl thinks we are ah long or something, haha. It sure looks good on your wrist and new F13.

wobbles;730435 said:
You are right bro DJH. The doors are actually a LOT longer than even my F02's - so, parking needs to make sure I get enough clearance on the sides, haha.

A small price to pay for the joy of driving the car IMHO

Originally i was thinking of buying scirocco but my friend who bought one complained about the door is long and hard to open in car parks. I chicken out and bought 320d instead. Boy did i not regret that. Not for the issue of 2 longggg doors but the good things about diesel engine and the torque

Fwah - bro DJH, you have very sharp eyes! I wasn't even thinking of the brand of watch I was wearing when I snapped that photo. It was an anniversary present a couple of years ago from the missus. Of course, she bought the matching 'boys' version for herself (bigger dial face than the ladies version).

hahaha, i also got my missus a matching one too. We regretted buying the gold ones similar like yours as we hardly ever wear it and it is sad for the amount paid without using, very sad.
Guess what, I will be going to Spore from 20-22 this month staying in Swissotel. Maybe can view your F13 baby? hehehe

oh ya, i also saw your air-conditioning is not set properly. It should be lighted on the A button on the right side for interior circulation. Your current setting allows external air to seep in. In S'pore ok la, in M'sia fuhhhhh.... bad as many oxidation ponds everywhere.

Bro DJH, please - it would be great to meet up! Drop me a PM closer to the date to exchange numbers. Maybe bro CK318 will also be free to meetup! Will you be driving here? Good stuff!

Bro DJH, I've also spoken to Bro CK today - he should be free to meet up with us on 20-22 April. We'll firm up the time & place later :)

Top Bottom