A review of my 2010 F02 730Li

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
EL118;690453 said:
Hi bro, i noticed u hv driven a E34 525 Manual before, how was it like ?

Hehe... bro EL118 - still hoping for that Manual huh?

I'm sure bro andrewk enjoyed himself immensely - joystick in hand mah! hahahaha

EL118;690453 said:
Hi bro, i noticed u hv driven a E34 525 Manual before, how was it like ?

Regret selling the car till today ... its was a converted 520i to a M20B25 manual from 3 series. My first BMW and its was a lot of fun with a stick shift. Handling was typical E34... can really feel the car (no electronic acronyms to keep you from going s**t).

If i ever have the opportunity, I'd buy one again just to keep it in the garage....

bro andrewk misses his joystick... kekekeke. Actually, driving a manual is a lot of fun - UNTIL the traffic jam hits. Then, you'll curse and swear!

wobbles;690461 said:
bro andrewk misses his joystick... kekekeke. Actually, driving a manual is a lot of fun - UNTIL the traffic jam hits. Then, you'll curse and swear!

Was younger that time mah... so legs stronger... hahah! Now lazy already... having said that, I don't recall the clutch being very heavy at all....

I actually miss the "character" of the car... don't know how to explain....

wobbles;690454 said:
Hehe... bro EL118 - still hoping for that Manual huh?

I'm sure bro andrewk enjoyed himself immensely - joystick in hand mah! hahahaha

yes, the itch is strong.

wobbles;690461 said:

that is true, so not recommended as daily workhorse esp in KL. unless ur left leg muscle is as good as soccer star.

My apologies again, to a section of the Official Members of BMWCM. I've overstayed my welcome, and I should take out the trash as I leave.

ck318ci;691927 said:
BMW is such a common occurence in Sg, the new F10 is like Toyota camry over here....

Hey! Welcome back to the forums after your BIG BIG DAY! Congrats on losing your freedom and joining the band of married brothers here - hahaha, just kidding!

Yeah, totally agree with you - BMW F10 is super common on the roads, especially after PML launched wave after wave of promotions for the 523! but, apparently, they've stopped the high trade-in promo according to some of the bros, and even jacked up the selling price by 5K recently!

Anyway, more BMW on our roads means more feasts for our eyes! I for one never get tired of seeing another Bimmers on the road (or in the carparks, for that matter, haha). I always look out for any modifications - to help me dream about th day that I will be allowed to do my own mods, haha!

DJH;692026 said:
better start planning for yur 640i.....hint.....hint

Haha, bro, it's already been planned & finalized - just waiting for it to be BUILT & DELIVERED :) Akan datang, akan datang. What I should be planning for is the next M4 or the X4 hahahah ... IN MY DREAMS!

wobbles;692028 said:
Haha, bro, it's already been planned & finalized - just waiting for it to be BUILT & DELIVERED :) Akan datang, akan datang. What I should be planning for is the next M4 or the X4 hahahah ... IN MY DREAMS!

Maybe this perhaps?

[video=youtube;fC6HZKcCCUQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC6HZKcCCUQ[/video]

DJH;693249 said:
woobles, how long more u need to wait for 640i?

Latest update, March 2012 :( ... that's the same as what she said when I booked the car last month. Nothing's changed *sob*

I know the pain. My 320d was supposed to collect last year Oct....hiccup here and there. Then since already end of year, to wait for Y2011 car as i want registration to be Y2011 and then they told me to wait as they will upgrade GPS in Mar, then excuses, here and there. Only able to collect it in April. So that's how long i waited. About the same time Bro Wobbles will enjoy the predicament. Hehehe

My apologies again, to a section of the Official Members of BMWCM. I've overstayed my welcome, and I should take out the trash as I leave.

Saw this beauty in flesh last night, even though was pitch dark and under dim lights, the imposing figures of this mighty seven is so remarkable! One can spot it from miles and partly thanks to the bling bling super clean 21 inch wheels! Magnificent is the least I can say!

It was really good to finally meet up with CK & EL118 & their respective friends. Thanks, Bro CK, for the kind kind words - yes, I specially cleaned the car & polished the rims for the TT mah! hahaha :)

Top Bottom