A review of my 2010 F02 730Li

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
hahah wobbles... how i wish he can.. they're both 2 of my favourite cars . .. i will try my hardest! .

hey wobbles .. A quick question abit of a naive one too. does your rear seats have electronic adjustments and where ?

Hi bro, sorry, was out till late today, so didn't have time to check forums - but, yes, you can opt for either type of seats in the 7er. As my wife and I are the only two using the car (and since we don't have kids), we opted to take the normal 3 seater bench WITHOUT the comfort seats at the back. Don't worry, there should still be an IR module that the rear seat passenger cN use to control the volume and song selection on the car hi fi system.

We previously had comfort seats for the old E65, which we never ended up using, and we felt that was a dreadful waste.

If your father has a chauffeur, I would definitely recommend getting the comfort seats at the back - but if he prefers driving the 7er himself, I'd say save the money and get the normal rear seats :)

thanks alot wobbles . . ur a real life saver . my dad made a mistake he thought all the lwb models came with electronic rear seats. but in his defence, bmw should have told him too . do u think we still can add that feature ?

oh okay . thanks alot anyway . really appreciate it . hope there is a way tho, its an option he really wanted .

Top Bottom