My 2012 F13 640i M sport - the journey starts

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
My apologies again, to a section of the Official Members of BMWCM. I've overstayed my welcome, and I should take out the trash as I leave.

My apologies again, to a section of the Official Members of BMWCM. I've overstayed my welcome, and I should take out the trash as I leave.

Wow nice pics!

Yeap, looks like blue it seems from the angle you shot the car bro. :top:

nice ride bro......love the interior.....just can dream of it.....congrats bro

Thanks bro yat325. But, your avatar shows an M3 ... that's super drool/dream worthy too!

Bro Wobbles,
Congragulations!!! Ur F13 looks stunning!!! Perfect match of exterior & interior........:top:

I'll try to see if I have time to get some nicer photos (in daylight) this coming Sunday ... and I'll post more :) - so excited. Got so many things to do... get a good tint, get a good polish/wax.... hahaha

Thanks bro EL118! I can't tell you how good it feels to FINALLY be able to wrap my hands around that juicy M-sport steering wheel!

Top Bottom