My 2012 F13 640i M sport - the journey starts

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hi bro Eggie! The M logo key fob cost £13.00 each (I bought 2 of them), and another carbon fibre inspired theme cost £26.00 (I bought only one of that).

Sadly, the M logo key fob sold out within 2 days of it being launched...

My apologies again, to a section of the Official Members of BMWCM. I've overstayed my welcome, and I should take out the trash as I leave.

I also feel excited la.....if free, can consider doing a home made video to record the collection journey. Like those marriage footage style la...that 640i is your third wife mah.

morrogan;710887 said:
I also feel excited la.....if free, can consider doing a home made video to record the collection journey. Like those marriage footage style la...that 640i is your third wife mah.

I will bro! I will write a review when I finally collect the keys to the car! Gosh. So exciting - wait is almost over!

I've already made plans on where I'll be taking this baby when it's nicely run in...

1st trip to Malaysia, a nice romantic getaway to one of those Water Chalets in the Avallion (spelling?) @ Port Dickson. This I will die die plan for the latter half of this year.

Then, next year CNY (I know, I know, CNY for this year hasn't even finished yet), I'm heading up north to visit mother in law in Perak... but, dunno whether wifey will lemme take the F13, or go back in the relatively more comfortable F02...

Already, I can see those wide open roads, blue skies and PLUS toll stations, hahahaha.

Sheesh, I'm so excited all over again!

initialM;711051 said:
errr can I have a test hehehe

Bro, if I ever get a chance to meet up with you guys, it would be my pleasure to share the JOY of our UDM. I'm still hoping to get to one of your TT sessions one of these days.

wobbles;710884 said:
Woah... guys, guys, bros... look what came in the SMS today:

SMS02.jpg

I then received a call from my Sales Exec, and she said, "baby coming in 20th, delivery shouldn't be a week later after PDI"

Finally, after all that agony, IT IS COMING!

congrats !!!

OK, it's exciting now... not exactly about the 640i, but about the Cluster House that we bought to, well, house the car. The contractors & renovators were called in, and they'll probably start on the renovations this coming Monday. I think I might have left it a little late, as I was expecting the car to be ready at the END of March, not end of this short month, but what the heck, it's a start...

Thank you bros! I'm just happy to be able to share my joy. And be warned ... plenty of photos to come, just like a proud daddy showing off his newborn baby, hahahah!

EL118;711407 said:
name confirmed?

Hahah, no lah, I may be excited as a first time daddy, but I'm certainly not going to start naming my cars, hehehe... otherwise, wife will REALLY think I have a mistress outside!

wobbles;711610 said:
Hahah, no lah, I may be excited as a first time daddy, but I'm certainly not going to start naming my cars, hehehe... otherwise, wife will REALLY think I have a mistress outside!

well i always told my wife, you want me to have affair with my cars or with a real women ?

photo3.jpg

First visit to the house, and with my F02 parked there... such a lonely sight. Don't worry, the baby will be coming home soon & you'll have a new sibling to play with, hehehe.

So shiok ...

wobbles;711610 said:

I read a story, he named his pet after his mistres so that when he murmured her name in his dream, his wife did not get curious! he he :cool:

wobbles;711666 said:
photo3.jpg

First visit to the house, and with my F02 parked there... such a lonely sight. Don't worry, the baby will be coming home soon & you'll have a new sibling to play with, hehehe.

So shiok ...

Will it be a tight squeeze ah with the F13 parked side by side... :biggrin:

Top Bottom