My 2012 F13 640i M sport - the journey starts

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
same here. They also gave me 4 tickets but it was on thurs so did not make it. End of the day, bought the tickets myself for weekend show

Hehe... gmta (great minds think alike). Am gonna get tix for wife and me to watch MI4 (didn't catch MI2 or MI3) when it's less crowded at the cineplex. Afterall, my car will be starring in it, so die-die must go and support a bit, hahaha.

wobbles;699062 said:
Hehe... gmta (great minds think alike). Am gonna get tix for wife and me to watch MI4 (didn't catch MI2 or MI3) when it's less crowded at the cineplex. Afterall, my car will be starring in it, so die-die must go and support a bit, hahaha.

apparently, when the 6 series was driven, it started knocking here and thr non stop but i dun see no dent nor scratch until it crashed. Amazing

Eh, eh, bro DJH, better not talk so much here... someone woke up at 3:49am to read crap & asked us to PM each other instead... I will keep my posting count low from now on to avoid misunderstanding.

wobbles;699146 said:
Eh, eh, bro DJH, better not talk so much here... someone woke up at 3:49am to read crap & asked us to PM each other instead... I will keep my posting count low from now on to avoid misunderstanding.

No lah bro. just ignore them and enjoy yourself here. u are one of the most vocal contributor here with close to 450 post within 2 mths. Keep it up!

Thanks bro EL118. I found the forums friendly, and the people that I've had a privilege to interact with, equally friendly and helpful - but I certainly don't want to offend anyone, as I'm only a guest here.

Dunno la, i just realised too many serious and sensitive ppl. I am not referring to anyone in particular so dun angry arr. Just chill la.

Normally they serious in forum but fun when meet up, so don't just sit behind the pc. Come out to meet personally is better anytime.

There will always a keyboard warrior in public forum. Anyway congrat on the new car. I can only dream.

Wobbles bro, how long more is the wait? Couple more months? Hehe. Keep up with the great postings. :top:

Thanks bros - for all the support and encouragement. Another 2.5 months earliest before I can even begin to disturb my SE for updates. As I will away from Singapore for about a month visiting family over the CNY holidays, I guess that will make the wait a little less painful hehe. Will definitely keep the bros updated and share my joy as the date approaches!

wobbles;699389 said:
Thanks bros - for all the support and encouragement. Another 2.5 months earliest before I can even begin to disturb my SE for updates. As I will away from Singapore for about a month visiting family over the CNY holidays, I guess that will make the wait a little less painful hehe. Will definitely keep the bros updated and share my joy as the date approaches!

More time for you to think of a suitable name! Make it masculine!

Well, talk about coincidences. Just as I said I dare not disturb my SE for updates, she updates me instead - confirming a Jan 2012 production date car, with EDD late March. In her own words, anything earlier will be a bonus hahaha.

I was kinda worried that mine would be an end Dec 2011 production car, and I think my SE knew that as well, so she was very happy to learn that my car has been slated as a MY (Manufacture Year) 2012 vehicle.

Of course, with this info I hantum her and asked why couldn't I upgrade since the car is not being made yet, but she said because the components and parts have all been locked in and the contract firmed, so no further changes are allowed. Suck thumb like dat...

bro wobbles, u wan me to scratch your itch arr?
I suggest u dun watch MI4, i will exacerbate your symptom

Bro Wobbles... hehe, help u to ease ur itch a bit...

[video=youtube;8mrEsPe57_I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8mrEsPe57_I[/video]

How come I can't see bro willie's posting? I'm using an ipad2...

But anyway, while out hunting for supper tonight, I caught sight of a 640i coupe in mineral white - fwaaah, the LED headlights are something special to look at!

No youtube videos on iphone or ipad bro.

Apple banned Flash softwares on their products.

Oh crap - I'll hv to wait till I get home then use laptop or desktop. Now on holiday, only brought along ipad2 and iPhone... Thanks bro

But should have Youtube App right?

Look for 'BMW 640d M Sport Review - Fifth Gear Web TV'

Top Bottom