Klang & Shah Alam Meet Ups

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
so quiet one.....don't pretend to be busy la geng......look at me...never busy one.....hahahaha

gendong;846796 said:
bro.....realize the true potential of ur ride first..... learn its whims n fancies.... learn her curves and sways..... then u'll appreciate her more....

Haha yea.. Well, looks like this car gonna stick with me for some good few years at least.
Still a lot to learn.

- - - Updated - - -

bananaboat;847069 said:
Haha yea.. Well, looks like this car gonna stick with me for some good few years at least.
Still a lot to learn.

- - - Updated - - -

Still a lot to learn.

whatever it is....don't sell....but can consider buying another 1 bro....hihi

irfan80;847071 said:
whatever it is....don't sell....but can consider buying another 1 bro....hihi

mizhan;847074 said:
one BMW where got enuff wan...

Volvos525i;847093 said:
Yeaaaaa that is right 1 not enough wannn huhu

aku ada stereng lori dan bas......kau ada....

Ya.. Where got enough one. Have two then nice :top:
I also want E39 lah :listen:

Salam Datuk2/Datin2/Tuan2/Puan2 dll.......

Now its all abt POTENTIAL......we have seen a lot of e46 being fully pushed to reach its potential.....now the question and the bonus question is......what are the potential of a certain E60 M-sport ..... yes the legendary.... the one any only......u guys know who he is la......

also, little birds been twerping that the REMUSed 325ci is again challenging a certain "stillasleep" 335ci for a re"match"......yup the first one never happened....

also......bananaboat, is in full swing in coming up with his list......come....come.....let us lengthen his list and lighten his pocket..... he was heard saying..... "aku manual...ko ada? potential i have"

Date : Friday, 27th September 2013
Time : 10.00pm onwards
Venue : MMZ Bkt Jelutong
GPS : 3.109995110807335,101.54314398765564

Come one come all......See u guys Friday!

Waalaikumussalam Dato' Chairman...
Wooooo do I miss something here...
Its 3 TT's miss already huhi..
Insya Allah Friday nite's TT try to make it huho...

aku ada stereng lori dan bas......kau ada....

Top Bottom