Klang & Shah Alam Meet Ups

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
After missing few TTs, it's a refreshed feeling to meet all our BMWs addict. We started off with 30 minutes of bla bla bla bla on how bad is BMW and how to avoid AES, but as usual all great stories it has the adventure (test drives) and racuns then it end with the climax of you feeling you still love your car but dream of a better ride soon.

Good turn out and as usual it's 5 tables long. :).

Cheers and and have a great weekend

Myself miss tt's for 3 weeks in a row already huhu...
Really miss the atmosphere there...
Hope this week tt can make it...

aku ada stereng lori dan bas......kau ada....

A big thank you to all who came. Multiple test drives on manual, with the top down and simply adoring the inner working of a UDM, plus the customary racun...i mean 'i see potential' sessions..... Anaksarawak... ur convertible really look so darn sexy on those light conditions..... Bananaboat....we see potential.....hehehe

Attendance:
1. Mizhan
2. hisham
3. ay39
4. _M_
5. Nightswan
6. wideawake
7. rezzasya
8. bananaboat
9. Danielle Chin
10. B33m3r
11. Anaksarawak
12. wingzee
13. consoglieri
14. shahrizat
15. acap
16. Amoisky
17. slyder
18. joonsuan
19. Shahrezan
20. Chip Yoose
21. gendong

thank you again for coming.....see you guys again next Friday!!

Volvos525i;846664 said:
Myself miss tt's for 3 weeks in a row already huhu...
Really miss the atmosphere there...
Hope this week tt can make it...

U pergi Volvo club punya TT ka bro?

gendong;846665 said:
A big thank you to all who came. Multiple test drives on manual, with the top down and simply adoring the inner working of a UDM, plus the customary racun...i mean 'i see potential' sessions..... Anaksarawak... ur convertible really look so darn sexy on those light conditions..... Bananaboat....we see potential.....hehehe

Attendance:
1. Mizhan
2. hisham
3. ay39
4. _M_
5. Nightswan
6. wideawake
7. rezzasya
8. bananaboat
9. Danielle Chin
10. B33m3r
11. Anaksarawak
12. wingzee
13. consoglieri
14. shahrizat
15. acap
16. Amoisky
17. slyder
18. joonsuan
19. Shahrezan
20. Chip Yoose
21. gendong

Bro Gendong am ordering those bulbs soon but for my fog lamp.

Many thanks to B33m3r and banaboat for the ultimate manual test drive. Super racun.

Danielle Chin, if u r interested am upgrading my convertible to 630CIC, call me for test drive and inspection

Good day all...
Yesterday replace my 3rd brake light bulb n reglue my rear vuew mirror bracket huhu...
So no more obc check brake lights n wobble rear view mirror hehe...

gendong;846665 said:

Attendance:
1. Mizhan
2. hisham
3. ay39
4. _M_
5. Nightswan
6. wideawake
7. rezzasya
8. bananaboat
9. Danielle Chin
10. B33m3r
11. Anaksarawak
12. wingzee
13. consoglieri
14. shahrizat
15. acap
16. Amoisky
17. slyder
18. joonsuan
19. Shahrezan
20. Chip Yoose
21. gendong

Bro Gendong, potential sell my car la. Lol, too many racunz cars around. Can't sleep after test drive sessions.

anaksarawak;846735 said:
Bro Gendong am ordering those bulbs soon but for my fog lamp.

Many thanks to B33m3r and banaboat for the ultimate manual test drive. Super racun.

Danielle Chin, if u r interested am upgrading my convertible to 630CIC, call me for test drive and inspection

Bro Anaksarawak, U gonna order some bulbs? Can I order too? :D
Thanks for test driving my car too bro. Learnt something.

bananaboat;846775 said:
Bro Gendong, potential sell my car la. Lol, too many racunz cars around. Can't sleep after test drive sessions.

bro.....realize the true potential of ur ride first..... learn its whims n fancies.... learn her curves and sways..... then u'll appreciate her more....

gendong;846796 said:
bro.....realize the true potential of ur ride first..... learn its whims n fancies.... learn her curves and sways..... then u'll appreciate her more....

Yup that is so true huhu...

gendong;846796 said:
Agree with abang Gendong!

- - - Updated - - -

gendong;846796 said:
Agree with abang Gendong!

gendong;846796 said:

...or less.. esp when every Fri nite u get to test drive and feel other babes.. :19:..

Top Bottom