Klang & Shah Alam Meet Ups

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
there's nothing wrong with my car. but in life there's always up and down, i might sell my car if things went bad. i purposely put a high price to filter out buyers. who knows, if negotiation went well, i might sell it cheaper than u think ^_^

apapun, i try my best NOT to sell it

mizhan;846074 said:
Fuiyo.. RM25k tu... aku rasa sebab dah serik tt sampai 5 pagi :biggrin:

hehehe im only 28 and im antisocial, need to learn more by listening and mingle with people especially from people who have lots more experience than me ^_^

Woooooooo cpt nya nak jual awat bro huhu. .
Saya repair pun blon bis lg ni kuikuikui...

aku ada stereng lori dan bas......kau ada....

ahehe chill mann, aku pun bukannya nk jual esok lusa. entah2 sampai ke tahun depan pun xde takers hehehe

tianci is a renowned celebrity, sought after by all tt chapters. must make arrangements with his people at least 6 months in advance. he doesn't accommodate ad-hoc requests for appearances; well, unless you bribe him with 50 sticks of kambing :biggrin:

Ladies and Gentlemen..

Well lets see....Friday is approaching, time to pamper your ride, wash it, polish it, wax it, coat it for the TT tomorrow. Laughter and satay awaits. If you are new, we welcome you with racuns....i mean open arms.....and to those who we have not heard from for quite sometime, the guys here asking 'how are you? come la to TT....' drop by for some refreshments and a dose of laughter and friendly banter......

Date : Friday, 20th September 2013
Time : 10.00pm onwards
Venue : MMZ Bkt Jelutong
GPS : 3.109995110807335,101.54314398765564

Come one come all......See u guys Friday!

Long Live Chairman Gendong!! :biggrin:

gendong;846339 said:
Ladies and Gentlemen..

Well lets see....Friday is approaching, time to pamper your ride, wash it, polish it, wax it, coat it for the TT tomorrow. Laughter and satay awaits. If you are new, we welcome you with racuns....i mean open arms.....and to those who we have not heard from for quite sometime, the guys here asking 'how are you? come la to TT....' drop by for some refreshments and a dose of laughter and friendly banter......

Date : Friday, 20th September 2013
Time : 10.00pm onwards
Venue : MMZ Bkt Jelutong
GPS : 3.109995110807335,101.54314398765564

Come one come all......See u guys Friday!

im working on morning shift this saturday (masuk pukul 5 pagi).. dunno whether can come or not :(

Bro Gendong punya invitation kalah panggilan mengadap Sultan woooo....

Hehehe

3 most important moments in my life: 1) got married 2) 1st kid was born 3) got my UDM

Mingalabar....my spirit will be with u guys.....kini jauh diperantauan...demi mencari sesuap nasi or sebuah m5....have fun guys...ksa powa!!

irfan80;846529 said:
Mingalabar....my spirit will be with u guys.....kini jauh diperantauan...demi mencari sesuap nasi or sebuah m5....have fun guys...ksa powa!!

Safe trip bos.....or alternatively you can skype us.....join in virtually.... ur teh o ais laici will be served...

irfan80;846529 said:

Your spirit (puaka) will be missed, be safe boss, use protection whenever applicable.

Top Bottom