F30 320i versus VW GTI Mk6

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
care to share what is not balance?? how that not balance contributes to the reliability issues?

splee;797640 said:
VW should have gone to 8 speed straight instead of 7 speed. DSG 7 speed not balance..... One clutch control 1,3,5,7 and another clutch control 2,4,6. Not balance...

splee;797714 said:
Like that la you. When got problem redi push it to others.

Next time when u see a silver CRZ on the road driving like a %$#^....its him...dun give face just ram his posterior....! lol
He secretly likes it.....

splee;797714 said:
Like that la you. When got problem redi push it to others.

No la ... You simple taroh, so I simply agree mah. You better check with t2 about unbalanced odd numbered dual clutch gearboxes. :)

tIANcI;797796 said:
No la ... You simple taroh, so I simply agree mah. You better check with t2 about unbalanced odd numbered dual clutch gearboxes. :)
Tianci is bar council member ok.

Its against the Legal Profession Act to represent yourself as a lawyer when you ate not one. I duwan masuk jail!

tIANcI;797796 said:

Aiyah... Don't care how many gear box DSG...... Even or odd no....balance or not balance....no matter..... what matter is all got problems now.... VW pening already.

splee;798030 said:
Aiyah... Don't care how many gear box DSG...... Even or odd no....balance or not balance....no matter..... what matter is all got problems now.... VW pening already.

So BMW not pening that the F30 got crappy seats, lousy steering column problem ... not headache right?

splee;798030 said:
Also wrong, the DSG 6 speed wet clutch gearbox is still one of the better ones. Yes it had problems but mostly rectified. Available on the Golf GTI Mk6, Golf R Mk6, Passat CC 2.0, VW CC 2.0, VW GTD Mk6, VW Jetta GLI. Just stating the models in case you get confused. Also the 7-speed gearbox in the Tiguan and the 7-speed DSG gearbox for the 1.4 models are different. Both have different torque tolerances at 500Nm and 240Nm respectively.

tIANcI;798041 said:
So BMW not pening that the F30 got crappy seats, lousy steering column problem ... not headache right?

How can you match BMW problems with VW problems.

Different class you know!!!

nitedevil;798048 said:
How can you match BMW problems with VW problems.

Different class you know!!!

But you loved the ride in the Laughing Stock of the Automotive World Lotus did you not? Hahahaha ... Z4 feels like what now? Kekekekekeke

Mavik;798045 said:
Also wrong, the DSG 6 speed wet clutch gearbox is still one of the better ones. Yes it had problems but mostly rectified. Available on the Golf GTI Mk6, Golf R Mk6, Passat CC 2.0, VW CC 2.0, VW GTD Mk6, VW Jetta GLI. Just stating the models in case you get confused. Also the 7-speed gearbox in the Tiguan and the 7-speed DSG gearbox for the 1.4 models are different. Both have different torque tolerances at 500Nm and 240Nm respectively.

Wow... We have a guru here with all the correct facts.. Thank you for sharing.... Sorry if I confuse everyone... I am still a rookie when it comes to car tech....

tIANcI;798052 said:
But you loved the ride in the Laughing Stock of the Automotive World Lotus did you not? Hahahaha ... Z4 feels like what now? Kekekekekeke

You're riteee.... Z4 feels like pondan's car as what Daniel said.

splee;798054 said:
Wow... We have a guru here with all the correct facts.. Thank you for sharing.... Sorry if I confuse everyone... I am still a rookie when it comes to car tech....
Not even considered a guru, there are other real gurus here. Just join the TT's and you will notice them. I just understand what the abbreviation of what JFGI actually stands for. :rock: :rock: :rock:

nitedevil;798056 said:
You're riteee.... Z4 feels like pondan's car as what Daniel said.

Maybe someone we know can use their 328 against a mere 1.6 litre Laughing Stock of the Automotive World Lotus Elise on Sepang. Let's say do 15 laps la ... fair or not? I mean 1.6 litre nia mah ... roadtax so so cheap ... car also no carpet ...

tIANcI;798059 said:
Maybe someone we know can use their 328 against a mere 1.6 litre Laughing Stock of the Automotive World Lotus Elise on Sepang. Let's say do 15 laps la ... fair or not? I mean 1.6 litre nia mah ... roadtax so so cheap ... car also no carpet ...

U mean bro M ka? ..... Lol....

Top Bottom