Indicative F30 list price?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
xero200;715614 said:
They are looking at RM 320K for the 328i for Sports Line and Luxury, no Modern Line available for next month's launch.

With 13K more can get a 520d ..... hmmmm ....

ceteh;716039 said:
With 13K more can get a 520d ..... hmmmm ....

Yup, that's for sure! But it's a different proposition altogether. The 520d may be a 5 series but it's also clunky, slow, noisy and sluggish compared to the 328i.

320d TT this Saturday 25th February 5pm

Location: Chitra Mall Paparich(Ground Floor), Ara Damansara-apposite Saujana Hotel-old Subang Airport road. Park your cars in open air carpark in front of Paparich.

Attractions: Carlsson's fully moded 320d!
Sponsored TT makan by Vector Tuning Box( Derek 'tazzham') and Calvin from Eurotuner!-up to MR200
3 free passes from Quill PJ for the F30 launch dinner at the Mines for each new OM signing up on that day!

All BMW owners/enthusiasts invited!

Participants:
1. carlsson
2. docrayboy
3. wuk51

the 270k 320d .... any idea will line is it coming with? basic? sports? modern? luxury? M sport?

ceteh;719300 said:
the 270k 320d .... any idea will line is it coming with? basic? sports? modern? luxury? M sport?

No idea bro-only heard its 270K for CBU without satnav, then 270K for SKD which comes with satnav 4 months later.
320d, 328i 335i launched first. 320i later on.
Come for the F30 launch! Ask your S.A for passes! come on the 2nd day-ask to sit on the BMWCM table-we are all sitting together!:rock:

I just received call from SA. F30 launch will be on 23th March. Time will be midnight and invitation card will be post soon.

Also know that CBU unit do not have my favour colour (Red Brown Dakota -interior). My preference is Black for exterior and Red Brown Dakota for interior. Only have black and beige to be chose.

Any member from JB? Wish to meet you there?

fschen;719616 said:
I just received call from SA. F30 launch will be on 23th March. Time will be midnight and invitation card will be post soon.

Also know that CBU unit do not have my favour colour (Red Brown Dakota -interior). My preference is Black for exterior and Red Brown Dakota for interior. Only have black and beige to be chose.

Any member from JB? Wish to meet you there?

midnight? thats late aint it?

That's true and i'm still thinking of whether attending the launch. Still need to work the next day.

docrayboy;719304 said:
No idea bro-only heard its 270K for CBU without satnav, then 270K for SKD which comes with satnav 4 months later.
320d, 328i 335i launched first. 320i later on.
Come for the F30 launch! Ask your S.A for passes! come on the 2nd day-ask to sit on the BMWCM table-we are all sitting together!:rock:

Thanks bro. That means I need to visit any BMW showroom to ask for the passes?

ceteh;719906 said:
Thanks bro. That means I need to visit any BMW showroom to ask for the passes?

Got 2 ways-first ask your S.A. who must first be convinced you want to buy a car-he will help you get an invite.
2nd way-join as an OM-then I will get you the invite like I did for RitzAlex.

docrayboy;719952 said:
Got 2 ways-first ask your S.A. who must first be convinced you want to buy a car-he will help you get an invite.
2nd way-join as an OM-then I will get you the invite like I did for RitzAlex.
Thanks bro .... as I'm not getting it any time soon .. I guess I will just wait .....

ceteh;720712 said:
Thanks bro .... as I'm not getting it any time soon .. I guess I will just wait .....

aiyoo...kasihan....PM me your hp number...maybe I can help.

The F30 has landed on our shores......

http://paultan.org/2012/03/05/spied-bmw-f30-3-series-spotted-in-town-coming-soon/

f30-02-860x503.jpg

docrayboy;720887 said:
The F30 has landed on our shores......

prior to this invasion, i saw ads in local newspaper bmw finance interest loan is 0% for the current model, e90. i guess they are clearing spaces for this new model coming in

The new 328i and 335i models are priced at S$234,800 and S$277,800 in Singapore launched last week.

My SA told me 328i @ RM320k, 335i @ RM480k. So much difference in price compare to SG.

Top Bottom