F30 320i versus VW GTI Mk6

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Brompton... interesting to see that the VW owner who are labelled as low class young punk can handle diversity with more flair and maturity from the so called... ada class...BM cutive who wont caught dead in a VW ...

Crap... I look at my left hand, I got a Casio G Shock strapped on and a VW key in my left pocket...:burnout::rock:

brompton;798301 said:
Yes, i started the same thread trying to get an unbiased feedback from both camps. No doubt, VW crowd is younger; BMW more senior. Labelling them as punk was not very diplomatic though ........... I can then qualify as an Old Punk :) driving the GTI as a weekend fun car! Nevertheless, I never own any GShock, collect PP only, & my daily beater (Really wear daily) is no other than the 5711/1A.

gamenoob;798347 said:
Brompton... interesting to see that the VW owner who are labelled as low class young punk can handle diversity with more flair and maturity from the so called... ada class...BM cutive who wont caught dead in a VW ...

Crap... I look at my left hand, I got a Casio G Shock strapped on and a VW key in my left pocket...:burnout::rock:

I share your sentiments bro and that is why the response here is very straight forward, if you can see from actual BMW owners. They are just a passionate lot, especially about their ride.
However when "provoke" in a friendly manner, words written may not sound as what was meant, especially from guest that dont actually own a BMW.
Its all abouts cars anyway and in no way intend to offend anyone. Hope everyone can take this debate in an open and friendly manner.

To all the people here in reading and writing, please stick to the topic, I asked once again :4: ...

Cheers bro / all :4: ..

I echo your comment, President. :top:

These're just car ma, why get so work up on your preferance. Personally, I enjoy the driving the E250 CGI (I am a cheapstake, prefer economical car); wifey like her 535i for formal function. Sometimes we swap it too, pending on mood. Weekend fun car, I find Golf GTI entertaining; TT for her. Sooner or later, sonny will inherit the GTI when he enter college in a yr time, then time to look for a new toy, perhaps the so-called "feminine" Cayman.

Fredo;798271 said:
I enjoy my civic and my bimmer too..am i confuse? I dun think so as long as i know d differences between them

i heard that ur civic was one of the fastest civic on track those days...citer la.....sorry2...back to the main topic...

Prezzzz all of us here r friendly parties. Just our England very deep. Fun conversations, so deviate a bit from topic shld be ok la. End of d day, lots of traffic in forum. Goood.......im chckin my hp every 30 minutes.....

Mr Prez ... I dun think any offence is taken by anyone other than the hero who stated about class. If any advice that should be given would be for that person by the mods. I believe its not fair to 'declassify' others. But alas none is said. Why la? I am most curious.

"It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice."...taken from Mr tIANcI's signature...now, that oozes class

I also want, roti banjir n teh tarik. BTW tianci u very hansem n classy!

Tianci in generous mood, tambah satay daging . Daniel quick bodek him, can get free roti, satay n teh tarik.

Rattlesnake nothing because he always try to touch me. This guy a real problem la.

Top Bottom