F30 320i versus VW GTI Mk6

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
tIANcI;798412 said:
Rattlesnake nothing because he always try to touch me. This guy a real problem la.

never knew guys also touch you ka ? sure body will undergo Heatshock

tIANcI;798426 said:
Iceman ... You ask Ramsing. He got it worse. Ram very embarassed by it.

His milking time at the morib ranch ... :) need to stock up his green can's ...

see ya all tonight ..maybe can see Prez and crazy in action around MMZ ...

Dun say I did not warn you all about Rattlesnake. Dun end up like Ramsing. He wa in tears. Weeping ...

tIANcI;798273 said:
So back then you had less class than today la? Hmmmmm ... I lagi confused as I got BMW, Honda and Mistubishi ... best I sell my Mitsubishi la ... gain a couple of class points.

hahaha even now aso got no class...diesel where got class mah...hahhaa

irfan80;798364 said:
i heard that ur civic was one of the fastest civic on track those days...citer la.....sorry2...back to the main topic...

err...fast on straight oni bro...koner hancur!

We might have seen a "classy" person at MMZ just now...driving an f30 but didn't join the group...jeng jeng jeng...

consoglieri;798507 said:
We might have seen a "classy" person at MMZ just now...driving an f30 but didn't join the group...jeng jeng jeng...

Sape Boleh confirm?

tIANcI;798512 said:
Sape Boleh confirm?

Jenny himself lo... 1 white 328 f30 pull up with a chick but didnt show interest in our group....thats y some of us think its him :burnout:

Fredo;798555 said:
Jenny himself lo... 1 white 328 f30 pull up with a chick but didnt show interest in our group....thats y some of us think its him :burnout:

First of all you all at the TT all driving non rusted BMW cars la so no CLASS and as for the chick..sure it wasn't a classy cross dressed cockerel?

Splee, no wonder you said Jenny won't be replying. Hahahahaa......

Jenny doesn't sound like a female, so I think it was her brother or mother, 3 of them bought same 328i and using same account here.

Top Bottom