E90 325, e60 525, VW GTI mk6 or Audi Q5?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Energy used his vouchers for his booking. After all deductions, the total was still Rm274k for a pre-reg 325i sports. He also managed to get vkool thrown in tho. The BMW Malaysia discount letters no biggie la compared to previous known transacted prices.

The thing is I wonder whether the dealers will not offer the RM10k-16k off without the letters moving forward. If so, the letter I have with me now should be worth some $$$ :p

Went to AB Glenmarie today, just to accompany my friend to test drive 325iMSport 2007 (premium selection). Mileage is 9500km only, the SA firmed up the price at RM230k. I told my friend to wait and browse other places first, he is yet to visit Sapura and Ingress. Now after test drove that car, my 318i E46 N42 feels so slow...hmmmmm. RM274k for pre-reg 2009 seems a fair price compared to RM230k 2007 pre-owned

E46Fanatic;462372 said:
Energy used his vouchers for his booking. After all deductions, the total was still Rm274k for a pre-reg 325i sports. He also managed to get vkool thrown in tho. The BMW Malaysia discount letters no biggie la compared to previous known transacted prices.

The thing is I wonder whether the dealers will not offer the RM10k-16k off without the letters moving forward. If so, the letter I have with me now should be worth some $$$ :p

please pm me if you need the details lar.

Top Bottom